ALL SETS SHIPPED! [CLOSED] 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ACCEPTING DEPOSITS for 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox [Due Jan

Having discussed it behind the scenes, there won't be any price estimate adjustments until the prototype is done. Sorry, we all want the lowest price possible, but the price can only be lowered once the design and thus time+material requirements are known by Yun-sil.

Is there anyone making accessories for this yet? Blaster, shoes, maybe the eye scanner and emanator...?

My recommendation from the start has been to buy the BlackBox set. That gives a blaster, holster, and boots.

I don't have time to sculpt an emanator now, but that is a neat suggestion.

Payment will be in on weekend, sorry for the delay.

No problem. If only a half the people who have publicly or privately pledged to pay, then we will hit 20, dropping the price estimate to $545 plus shipping.

I will personally buy and extra set if that's what it takes to hit the 20-24 price point. Of course if all those people paid we could get it to 25+ ($480!).

Re: ACCEPTING DEPOSITS for 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox [Due Jan

Permission to open this up to a Facebook audience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Permission to open this up to a Facebook audience?

You can mentioned the project of course, but I would prefer no details be posted on FaceBook. Just recommend people register here, so they can read the firsy post and decide to participate or not based on the details.

I got half my foot on the boat already, just waiting to see how the jnix sculpt turn out. Im sure a lot of people are too...im keeping a close eye on the thread..

I got half my foot on the boat already, just waiting to see how the jnix sculpt turn out. Im sure a lot of people are too...im keeping a close eye on the thread..

That's a good point. I'm trying to be non-partisan with regard to the heads, so I'm not making any public comments on their likenesses. I've contacted both artists about providing a head for Yunsil so that a crewneck can hide the joint.

I've managed to 'retire' from 1:6 for all of about a week. :lol

Also keeping an eye on this but eager to see if Jnix nails the paint.

deposit paid. I have faith in Jnix HS

I'm hoping we hit 50! [emoji38] More people need to see this movie!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I'm hoping we hit 50! [emoji38] More people need to see this movie!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I’ll see it today. Who knows, then... :)

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Deposit sent, please acknowledge receipt. Thanks!

if we can't get the extra to hit the 20 for the price drop by the 12th I'll commit to an extra set. I've seen this time and time again those crawling out of the woodwork feeling sorry for themselves missing the boat and begging for one once the final product comes in and is amazing. I have no qualms about admitting that I've made a bulk of my money back on the outfit by flipping extras at even a marginal markup. Gotta do what you gotta do!

if we can't get the extra to hit the 20 for the price drop by the 12th I'll commit to an extra set. I've seen this time and time again those crawling out of the woodwork feeling sorry for themselves missing the boat and begging for one once the final product comes in and is amazing. I have no qualms about admitting that I've made a bulk of my money back on the outfit by flipping extras at even a marginal markup. Gotta do what you gotta do!

Great. Much appreciated.

I had to unfortunately return mcbane's deposit for not following the instructions and haven't heard from him since.

Per the instructions, you must state "Non-refundable deposit." I can't risk people abusing PayPal policies if they change their mind as it would hurt everyone else on the project. Please resubmit.

Sorry Im out. I too cant risk Paypal policies. If I put down Non-refundable deposit I have no way of claiming it back if the project never happens or drags on to long (Yunsil can only do so much at once)

Don't mean to be a pain but if you knew how many items I am waiting on and how many deposit have been paid for well over a year then you would understand.

Thanks anyways.

Sorry Im out. I too cant risk Paypal policies. If I put down Non-refundable deposit I have no way of claiming it back if the project never happens or drags on to long (Yunsil can only do so much at once).

Sorry, but that's the way these projects work. Toribox requires an NRD, so everyone who participates has not commit to an NRD individually. I paid $2,200 out of my own pocket and didn't collect that money back until 15 people had paid deposits. I might let the NRD wording slide with long time members, those I know have followed through on such projects, but I have to be cautious to collectively protect everyone, since anyone pulling an NRD would raise the final cost for everyone else.

Deposit sent. sorry for the delay guys.

Thank you! :hi5: Almost to 20!

Here is a Re-Do of the K head I sculpted.
I also lengthened the neck to sit directly in the body to help hide any neck joint that the crew neck might expose.
Once I mold and cast I will have a painted sample and send one off to Yunsil for fitting the coat collar.
Pre-orders are still open if you are interested.
https://www.spettersenart.blogspot.com
or
https://www.spettersenart.bigcartel.com

Untitled.jpg

Best-S.

Here is a Re-Do of the K head I sculpted.
I also lengthened the neck to sit directly in the body to help hide any neck joint that the crew neck might expose.
Once I mold and cast I will have a painted sample and send one off to Yunsil for fitting the coat collar.
Pre-orders are still open if you are interested.
https://www.spettersenart.blogspot.com
or
https://www.spettersenart.bigcartel.com

Untitled.jpg

Best-S.

It looks fantastic. Thank you again for coordinating the head to work with the clothing. :hi5:

We're at 19 deposits. With Raymond and one other person, who contacted me privately, willing to buy an extra set, we are now in the $545 (estimated) price range.

At 25 sets, the price drops to an estimate of $480.

Back