ALL SETS SHIPPED! [CLOSED] 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ACCEPTING DEPOSITS for 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox [Due Jan

Star Puffs, PM sent. and also damn, if customs see me buy a 300 usd doll clothing they'd tax my @** for sure lol

If you want, I could have yours shipped to me and I'll send it with a low value. Message me if you want to talk about it.

Re: ACCEPTING DEPOSITS for 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox [Due Jan

If you want, I could have yours shipped to me and I'll send it with a low value. Message me if you want to talk about it.

I'm actually also interested in that if you're willing to do that. Customs are always an issue for me esp when not using the gift method.

I'm actually also interested in that if you're willing to do that. Customs are always an issue for me esp when not using the gift method.

I am happy to work something out with Robbie, but it will only work if buyers either pay as a "gift" when the time comes or put down his address as the intended destination when the time comes.

People concerned about VAT/GST forget that the purpose of declaring the real value is so that it can be insured. As I said I'm charging roughly $5 for my time above costs. Imagine if a single outfit got lost and was uninsured. Who has to pay for that loss when you file a PayPal complaint? Me.

It's the same reason I'm a stickler about the "non-refundable deposit" language. Years of working with businesses has made me always plan for the lowest manifestation of human behavior. I'm not trying to be mean to stick you with taxes I think are unfair (the EU and Canada should have consumer import laws more like the U.S. and Australia).

Hello, I was wondering if there is anyway we could ask if we could also weather the outfits. I understand it will more than likely require an additional fee but just wanted to know if it’s at all possible. Thanks. And thank you for pulling this project together.

I'd like to get the ball rolling on a top-notch outfit for K from Blade Runner 2049.

Scott Pettersen's head is available (to order separately) here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...049-1-6-officer-head-sculpt-pettersenart.html

Scott designed his head so it will sit directly in the neck cavity. This will give the optimal appearance with a crewneck, while maintain the aesthetic benefits of a sculpted neck.

Jnix is also offering a head here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/184483-jnix-art-ryan-gosling-sculpt-proto-pics.html

Please read this post if buying Jnix's head.

I paid the deposit to Toribox out of my own pocket to keep this project on the fast track relative to Yun-sil's schedule. I'm giving people until after the Holidays to give a maximum chance to participate.

Deposit: $150
Due: January 12th
Send to: [email protected]

1. Please do not pay as a "gift." I feel better not overusing that feature. I have already factored in the PayPal fees.
2. In the notes write:

[SSF username]
K BR 2049 Project.
Non-refundable deposit.

3. Deposit is not refundable, unless Toribox were to cancel the project due to an unforeseen reason and return our collective deposit to them.

4. Remainder will be due 2nd Quarter 2018. The prototype is expected in March 2018.

Set will include:
1. Overcoat with markings, but not weathered.
2. shirt
3. suspenders + pants

Buyer is responsible for purchasing a head, K's boots and other accessories seperately. I personally am using the BlackBox set for the boots, gun, and holster.

Target body: Hot Toys TTM18 or the One Sixth Kit custom variant with a fixed neck, depending on which head you use.

Cost estimates from Toribox number based on final number of sets produced:
10-14 $800
15-19 $655
20-24 $545
25-29 $480
30-34 $435
35-39 $415
40-44 $390
45-49 $375
50+ $350

This includes all the costs we have to pay, including PayPal fees.
Only shipping is not included.

Shipping Estimates
(I can take off the insurance cost if you pay as a gift)
U.S. $15 Priority Mail (insured)
Canada $25 Priority Mail
UK + EU $25 First Class Mail (must pay as gift) or $45 Priority Mail (insured)
Outside EU $48 Priority Mail (insured)

For professional reasons, I cannot falsely declare the value for customs, although I will use deduct the NRD from the amount reported. Please don't ask for more. Any customs or duties fees are the buyer's responsibility.

View attachment 372275
View attachment 372276
View attachment 372277
View attachment 372278

Deposits Paid:
1. Star Puffs (Paid full project deposit to Toribox on 24 October 2017).
2. mise (1)
3. lieutenant dan
4. Raymond F.
5. nearedg3
6. A Jedi Warrior
7. Bravomite
8. Hosam G
9. Comatoast
10. Elgreco
11. Spangles
12. xiajiani
13. Jbeltram4
14. 353dante
15. sonnenkranz
16. chilipep66
17. JeffTVR
18. THE JOKER
19. S.Pettersenart
20. terryip
21. finaldemon28
22. silvershark_9
23. mise (2)
24. robbiethepainter
25. kazu0326
26. Indiana Fett (1)
27. Indiana Fett (2)
28. marlindesign
29. Jeronimo

Interest:
[no longer adding names; deposit is open to anyone, even if not on interest list]
1. Star Puffs
2. Raymond F.
3. Bravomite
4. snoop101
5. ShortRound
6. 353dante
7. A Jedi Warrior
8. Spangles
9. chilipep66
10. Jbeltram4
12. Hole Dweller
13. LiLJawa
14. mise
15. Hosam-G
16. nearedg3
17. chubbyman
18. cpoll36
19. Entropy
20. Ren_dog
21. silvershark_9
22. Sartori
23. Cap'n Cook
24. THE JOKER
25. Chrisorlo
26. Comatoast
27. slikkerias
28. domecice
29. Jeronimo
30. Indiana Fett
31. groovy_deee
32. nexus
33. magpie9
34. Fadefilmstudio
35. xiajiani
36. Machew1031
37. lieutenant dan
38. Pinhead Larry
39. Elgreco
40. Golden Dragon
41. GARCO=N

Because I had to...
View attachment 372279
interest !!

나의 SM-G920S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

We hit 30!

:fireworks

If everyone who asked for more time follows through, we'll hit 35!

To be honest the price drops are a lot less dramatic from this point on.

Re: ACCEPTING DEPOSITS for 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox [Closed]

Deposits are now closed, except to those of you who contacted me to arrange more time.

Re: ACCEPTING DEPOSITS for 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox [Closed]

We're at 34 deposits, so we're one deposit away from hitting 35, which means another $20 price drop for everyone.

There are six people who asked for more time. If everyone followed through, we'd hit 40!

woo! awesome!

How much is it for just the jacket?

Painted sample of "Officer K"

_DSC0003c.jpg

Pre-order open at: https://www.spettersenart.blogspot.com or https://www.spettersenart.bigcartel.com

Best- S.

Last edited:

deposit sent

Back