ALL SETS SHIPPED! [CLOSED] 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news. Yunsil has the prototype done. We can still change things. She likes the color and fabric of the outer coat, that's been the major delay, so that's sort of set. The coat will have to weather to really get the full screen look. That's just the way it it.

Start planning for the final deposit. I'll confirm the final price with Yunsil, once we get feedback on the prototype.

Yunsil K 1.jpg

Yunsil K 2.jpg

Yunsil K 3.jpg

Yunsil K 5.jpg

Great news. Yunsil has the prototype done. We can still change things. She likes the color and fabric of the outer coat, that's been the major delay, so that's sort of set. The coat will have to weather to really get the full screen look. That's just the way it it.

Start planning for the final deposit. I'll confirm the final price with Yunsil, once we get feedback on the prototype.

View attachment 418466

View attachment 418465

View attachment 418464

View attachment 418467
Wow, that is fantastic.

Looks absolutely amazing Star Puffs!

Just curious, will you be bringing in an artist to provide weathering?

Thanks again for putting together this extraordinary run.

Looks absolutely amazing Star Puffs!

Just curious, will you be bringing in an artist to provide weathering?

Thanks again for putting together this extraordinary run.

I had mentioned to Victoria I might be able to provide a weathering service but not sure if she had sourced anything else since then.

I absolutely can’t wait to get mine and will be weathering mine right away . I’ll most likely accept weathering commissions afterwards if anyone liked what I did and was interested. I can’t really predict what that would cost etc. until I give it a go myself.

I had mentioned to Victoria I might be able to provide a weathering service but not sure if she had sourced anything else since then.

I absolutely can’t wait to get mine and will be weathering mine right away . I’ll most likely accept weathering commissions afterwards if anyone liked what I did and was interested. I can’t really predict what that would cost etc. until I give it a go myself.

A weathering service would be awesome. Think about the price and PM me.

Please Read!

Yunsil gave me the final prices. We have two options:

1. Quilted interior: $405 + shipping.
2. Plain interior:
$345 + shipping.

Prices include PayPal fees, no need to add.

Yunsil asked for exactly $60 extra per set for a quilted interior! :eek: The plain interior was actually $5 cheaper than the original estimate. We have to do one option or the other, no mixing.

I have not given her the final word, but I think as group we have to go with the quilted lining. Please discuss.

If we don't go for maximum accuracy then it diminishes this set relative to other K outfits. Also a lot of us, including myself, love that extra touch of craftsmanship, even if it is not noticeable by most. I know $60 is a lot extra (it was $100 increase on her Coming to America set, so it could be worse).

Yunsil K 5.jpg

Last edited:
Back