ALL SETS SHIPPED! [CLOSED] 'K' Blade Runner 2049 outfit by Yunsil / Toribox

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jnix heads, painted - check
2X Yunsil quilted K outfit - reserved deposit at project kickoff!

So excited for this! Thanks Star Puffs for your dedication and tireless effort at getting this just right! Sooooo worth the wait.

Quilted interior all the way for me!

Can’t wait to add your accessories too Robbie!

Aiming for a shelf with 4 K’s - full Yunsil outfit with open coat, Yunsil outfit without coat, Yunsil coat closed over Supermad or Guess Me pants/shirt, Supermad or Guess Me attire bloodied and weathered (Chinatown look) - All using the Jnix sculpt!

Sounds, like a cool set up Indiana Fett.

I'm looking forward to displaying K with the BlackBox Joi. I think the tragic romance angle is why I like Blade Runner so much among scifi worlds.

Can’t wait for that BB Joi, I loved that character. Even though it will be weird to not have any other classic characters other than deckard in my collection. One day I hope to see someone revisit Batty and Rachel

A high-quality Rachael figure would be pretty sweet. Anyone ever do a Pris?
Scott did the ultimate Pris - the ultimate BR line
AD347CF2-B852-49C2-A9EB-D78176F64393.jpeg
0CB22193-9090-45F5-9104-D800569C3880.jpeg

I still have Scott’s Batty and Gaff head and clothing sets I need to get painted and assembled one of these days. :-/

Would love a quality Rachael to go with Rick. Sadly I missed out on both of Scott’s.

Agreed on the Black Box Joi Star Puffs. Planning to get one to display with K without his jacket. Similar to their looks together going through the police files to find the ‘decoy’ to K’s supposed ‘special one’.

If anyone new wants in on this set please message me as selling my spot for a discount.

Or full figure plus spot with Jnix head.

Thanks and sorry to derail the thread.

If anyone is looking for a Jnix hs I got one I might be willing to sell. PM me if interested

Back