Anyone make a Tom Savini sculpt?

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironman1188

SO BE IT
Reaction score
Savini is a make-up/effects master. Been in a bunch of films [I think his biggest/longest role was in Romero's Knightriders]
Would also look good next to any horror display.

that would be a sick head to have I meet him once he's a very cool guy

I'm not saying he's even on our radar for this year, or if enough people would even be interested, but we actually thought it would be cool to make him at some point since he has has been in so much. He could fit into so many different horror scenes (as an actor). As an homage to him as a SFX artist we were also thinking of maybe just making him as a severed head accessory (laugh).

that would be very cool yeah I would probly make a custom Sex Machine ("From Dusk till Dawn" )

There was a Sex Machine garage kit several years ago. The head was the vampire version. A sculptor I talked with a few months ago had been commissioned to do a licensed Savini sculpt, so a figure of some kind may be forth coming. I was toying with the notion of doing Savini in his armor from Knightriders. That's how I found out about the potential licensed project.

Knightriders is what I was first thinking of too!

There is actually a Mego 8" scaled head that is very similar to Savini, but I'm not about to start collecting in a whole other scale. :thud:

Back