Head sculpture Aragorn LOTR head sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luisenigma1

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
Hey guys I thought I talk about this I just got the Asmus toys helms deep Aragorn, and it's definitely a good figure but it has one huge issue the sculpt isn't very good. It's fine and does a decent job but.. it could be better. So would anyone be down for a new Aragorn sculpt to be made? There would be two versions one with sculpted hair and a bald one for rooted hair. If you guys are interested let me know I have an artist in mind but I don't want to do anything unless I know people are in 100%. Thanks
fe27b7bbb9b4089bbdd58574e075aa69.jpg
4d110f487de3ba3944b62024d22f3e80.jpg

Yeah interested but depend on who make it.I got Chris caraveo head and if it’s a better and high-end one I would be interested of course.

Oh trust me he's very high end and good with sculpts. Really need a good updated one for my figure so I'm excited to see what he does. That's if we get enough people on board I'm looking at 30 people at the least.

I have Chris’s as well, but interested. Also see if he would consider sculpting some ring hand options. My first release Asmus hands are awful.

I have Chris’s as well, but interested. Also see if he would consider sculpting some ring hand options. My first release Asmus hands are awful.
If enough interest he would consider it. You can also always get the helms deep aragorn hands, they are much better only you'd have to repaint them to remove the blood stain effects.

Hello everyone - I'm about a week out from my Aragorn 2.0 - V1 being the ACI back in the day but I was never a huge fan of the real hair. I will be launching Frodo and Sam as well. The ranger here is in need of detailing and some work on the cheeks still...

Also looking at doing a 2 part boot - any interest there?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 11.27.42 PM.png

Hello everyone - I'm about a week out from my Aragorn 2.0 - V1 being the ACI back in the day but I was never a huge fan of the real hair. I will be launching Frodo and Sam as well. The ranger here is in need of detailing and some work on the cheeks still...

Thanks!

View attachment 430569
I'm very interested!!

Thanks!

View attachment 430569
Hi Sir~
pm sent!;)

Yes Dean will be doing Aragorn sculpt. Surprise! cause he was one of the artist I had in mind. ? even more so I was surprised he was already doing it. Lol

Thanks!

View attachment 430569
OF course Bro, i'm in...thanks Amedeo

Back