babydoll head sculpt interest

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIKE M

Super Freak
Reaction score
not sure if this is the right place for this but i was messaging a guy on the forum Snyder-man,I asked if he had done a babydoll head sculpt he said no, but if enough people showed interest he said he would .his work is really great i was thinking of babydoll with sculpted hair would look cool

here is a link of his work ( hope you dont mind Snyder-man)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94034

Wouldn't it make more sense to do someone other than Babydoll or Amber?

I'd love love love to see Sweet Pea!

Mee too. :wave

BTW I love the 'real' hair on the figures. It really adds to the realism.

There won't be enough interest, I guess.
I'd rather have Sweet Pea and Rocket than another lonely BD.

Actually I am working on a Rocket headsculpt right now.
But unfortunately custom figures often look odd next to a high-end HT figure. And the costs are about the same when you add up a loose body, the clothes and all the other stuff needed.

Could HT please just finish the line, make a bunny mech, a giant samurai, a german zombie soldier and remake all the girls but with sculpted hair this time. Every Sucker Punch fan would thank them. :lecture

Mee too. :wave

BTW I love the 'real' hair on the figures. It really adds to the realism.

There won't be enough interest, I guess.
I'd rather have Sweet Pea and Rocket than another lonely BD.

Actually I am working on a Rocket headsculpt right now.
But unfortunately custom figures often look odd next to a high-end HT figure. And the costs are about the same when you add up a loose body, the clothes and all the other stuff needed.

Could HT please just finish the line, make a bunny mech, a giant samurai, a german zombie soldier and remake all the girls but with sculpted hair this time. Every Sucker Punch fan would thank them. :lecture

do you have pics of your rocket ?

i liked suckerpunch from the beginning i recently purchased babydoll shes my favorite character next to rocket i think sculpted hair would look better i nervous or when i get my babydoll tomarrow the hair scares me , im going to do a repaint on her face though but definitely
hot toys should re-do babydoll and make the rest it would be nice to have a dx babydoll and hottoys could do the bunny mech i mean the did the mat man vehicles.

Back