Batman DEAD END Interest List (6/19/12 Update)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jinroh75

hey guys, with all the super cool batman customs, I'm thinking of getting a commission Batman Dead End figure done. i always loved the grimacing look on this version of batman. :D

if you guys don't know what it is, Google Batman Dead End or check out the video here: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j7d3lIAkes&feature=related[/ame]

Anyways, finding beefier bodies from Hot Toys might be hard, but I'm thinking of using an ACI Andrew body. would anyone be interested? i want to do a full figure so here's my guesstimate on what he'll come with:

Custom Headsculpt
Full Suit (spandex suit with leather cape, leather boots and leather undies)
Cape
2 Pairs of hands - fists and weapon holding hands. Probably cast in something soft so it can fit over the wrists
Pair of metal (yes, metal!) batarang blades

depending on how many people are interested, we can probably get the price down a little since the costs are spread among the people involved. i'm planning on getting a 3d sculpt done and printed and having my sister sew the clothing. :p

as for pricing, I have absolutely no clue right now, but my best guess is it'll probably run around $300-350 for a full figure with box and everything. so post up if you guys are interested and i'll post more updates and narrow everything down as i have more info

kenny

Interest List
--------------------

Full Figure
1. TonyMeis
2. KingGraySkull

Sculpt Only
1. Vik2001

6/19/12 UPDATE

just got these images from my sculptor. they're not fitted for any bodies yet, but i should be getting the aci andrew body in soon so i'll ask him to make some changes to fit the aci body (which i believe has the same connections as a hot toys body)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Batman DEAD END Interest List

not in full figurre but maybe a sculpt

And moe did this he might still be offering it not sure

ScottyB, Elvis' version is the Batman Year One version so this one will be a little different.

Moe, you got any more pics of your custom? He looks nice from that one photo! i don't know how i missed this one!

ScottyB, Elvis' version is the Batman Year One version so this one will be a little different.

Moe, you got any more pics of your custom? He looks nice from that one photo! i don't know how i missed this one!

Only other one I have in my gallery... Like I said, it's old piece Retired.
But I'm sure you will have great sales on Dead end as its popular batman.

picture.php

thats sculpt is looking good, though i slightly more opened mouth expression would suit better

vik, what do you mean? do you have a pic?

i was going to ask him to make the snarl more pronounced so he looks more sinister :p

i just meant the smile on his lips should be a bit wider. just looks to short at the moment on the lip expression

Back