Beyond the Event Horizon Customs and Bashes by The_Darkness_Predator

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent work, I love how you are always picking characters way outside the Box.

If I was to suggest anything that might help , it would be to build up the chest, its basically a werewolf and they are always portrayed as having small stomach and a big chest

Just a thought ?

Here is my 1/6 scale custom/bash Bith like Lirin Car'n.

I also encouraged the Sivrak to stop skipping Chest and Back workout days.

Work in progress in the background. (lots to do)

1909250_870317836374776_4527310138492089303_o.jpg

11336835_870317843041442_2854328528974505613_o.jpg

^
Thank you. :bow

Because it is taking me months to work on this one, here are some Work In Progress shots. I have already made modifications, but need to take new pics.

NIKTO WORK IN PROGRESS.JPG

That looks awesome - did you make that yellow vest or adapt it form something else?

I agree with you on that vest. Even though I took a different approach when making Chaka's, it was a bit tricky.
But as proven with many of your projects, you've overcome such obstacles with fantastic results. The TDP version of Vizam looks great.

Nice work. Great job on the pants and boots. Nice scratch built vest as well, Vizam looks awesome.

Where is the wrist armor from? It looks good.

Thanks guys.

Your (all you guys) fantastic inspirational creations and encouragement motivates me to keep making Star Wars characters and share my work. When I get frustrated with my efforts, I often think I need to just stick to making sloppy zombie figures.

^
I was fairly sure I couldn't sculpt the wrist armor, so I used the armored HT Samurai Predator hands. I was hoping it would look similar to Vizam or close enough.

Back