Accessory BR: Deckard Shoes, Gun and Watch [Interest Closed. Wait list Only]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG how the hell did miss this! Have been trying to get a watch made for 2yrs. Any chance of just the watch, or can you put me on a wait list? I bought the 1st run outfit by Iris and the HS from IG. Plus I've got the voight machine by Full Metal. To say I'm a BR fanatic is an understatement.

Last edited:
Sure, the watches shouldn't take long, it's just the blaster that is time consumming to make hence the limited availability.
Quick update. I got some nice buffable metal finishes for the blaster, though handpainting this as well as the butt plate is very time consuming so looking into seperating these parts for spraying. I will also need to start collecting deposits soon to get the external stuff made.

Sure, the watches shouldn't take long, it's just the blaster that is time consumming to make hence the limited availability.
Quick update. I got some nice buffable metal finishes for the blaster, though handpainting this as well as the butt plate is very time consuming so looking into seperating these parts for spraying. I will also need to start collecting deposits soon to get the external stuff made.
The pistol and shoes look amazing too. If a spot comes up for the full set I'll take it. Happy to pay any deposit when needed.

Been really busy though starting to make a bit more progress. I realised painting each blaster by hand was a slow and messy process as well as resulting in not the best finish, so gone back and split out more parts in order to spray each seperate peice. So now the receiver, trigger guard and buttplate are seperate like the real prop so much more accurate now. I also invested in black resin as trying to spray every nook and cranny black was also challenging.

blaster5.jpg

Been really busy though starting to make a bit more progress. I realised painting each blaster by hand was a slow and messy process as well as resulting in not the best finish, so gone back and split out more parts in order to spray each seperate peice. So now the receiver, trigger guard and buttplate are seperate like the real prop so much more accurate now. I also invested in black resin as trying to spray every nook and cranny black was also challenging.

View attachment 420821
I'm looking forward to birth of your beautiful art!
Thanks.

Hi BEASTMASTER!
Please can you also put me down for an extra shoes and a watch.
So, my order is in total that's one complete set (blaster, shoes and watch) plus an extra shoes and watch.
I'm number 31 on the list.

Thanks as always and best Regards.

Added.

I'm in the process of making some of these up now. The part separation will make the painting process much easier and cleaner, though it's proving to be a pain in the a$$ as fitting is never perfect, so its a case of re-adjusting the 3d files and re-printing over and over again as manual adjustment is just out of the question. Want to start getting these out around the same time as the outfit.

Back