Calling for Balance, 1/6 Vincent Van Gogh by Rocco

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Calling for Deposits, 1/6 Vincent Van Gogh by Rocco

Hey Guys, I went with a 59mm height 35 mm width for a ttm18 or smaller body. it will work out really well. The hands are sculpted to hold a palette, the left hand should be able to hold small items like knife, brush, or his pipe. ill be hand sculpting the hat and pipe and will fit it into the mouth, so you can display however you like. I don't have a painter lined up but I can drop ship to whoever you want your castings shipped too. thanks!

Rocco what is your PayPal address?

Excellent news on the sizing, I'm going to try putting everything together on a smaller body so it's not precisely the same height as so many other figures I have.

Just got word from Mark Simpson that he is willing to paint kits for whoever is interested, drop him a message (Cmot Dibbler ) or contact him on Facebook. Then let me know if you need them drop shipped to him. Thanks again!

Is pipe, hat and brush etc. included in hs, hands price?May I pay for this at the end of february?Could you keep one set fore me?Looks very nice.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

No brush in this set - that would likely be part of Robbie's accessories.

My set includes, head, hands, pipe, hat. Yeah you could pay in Feb Gido. Thanks again guys!

"Spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch" - that's what I was just reminded of. :)

Hey guys, time to pony up for deposits for the sculpts and also the clothes. Denny/Iris won't be moving on prototype clothes until they have 15 deposits and the faster they can get that done, the faster they can finish everything off.

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't want to be getting my stuff at the end of the year. :)

Back