Calling for Balance, 1/6 Vincent Van Gogh by Rocco

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Calling for Deposits, 1/6 Vincent Van Gogh by Rocco

Hey guys, update, the Vincent's will be ready third week of March. Sorry for the delay, I had to find a new mold maker and reschedule. The good news is there will be no distortion! Lol thanks again

The bad news is we might only have heads and never see the outfits. :(

Come on stragglers, send in those deposits please!

did you try dropping Hardy or geewiz a message about clothing?

[video=youtube;47h6pQ6StCk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=60&v=47h6pQ6StCk[/video]

list updated, first 10 castings will go out next week to guys who paid in full. Calling for balance on these. thanks guys for your patience!

Are there any renditions of the pipe and hat

Remaining amount of balance paid.

Still wondering how the pipe will fit into headsculpt

First 10 Castings are ready to go, Ill get tracking numbers up by tomorrow:

18211_1108901045828769_4861600936852616734_n.jpg

Screenshot_2016-03-31-06-24-18[1].jpg

Wish we saw these renditions before shipment. I feel like the hat could have used abit of tweeking.
The Hat right now just looks like shapes have been etched into it with it looking like its made from anything specific, where as Serangs looks like a straw hat legit. Also needs a few bends here and there to make it look more used and abused by the wearer.
If this is going to be the definitive, all time best of the best, then think it needs to reflect that on all aspects of this figure. This Hat feels like its been rushed/taken shortcuts just to get it out the door.

Would like to see a shot of the Pipe being attached to the head too. I just don't know/see how it can be done.

Sorry you feel that way. If you only want the head and hands I sell them separately too.

Back