[CANCELLED] Joaquin Joker/Clown Outfits - Iris

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to start taking deposits but keep it loosely open to see if we can get to 30 and 15 respectively. I'll put payment details in the first post soon. Just firming up details with Iris.

I'm going to start taking deposits but keep it loosely open to see if we can get to 30 and 15 respectively. I'll put payment details in the first post soon. Just firming up details with Iris.
Hopefully u get the price for the bathroom scene too. Thanks

Last edited:
So I haven’t been too active. Things have been crazy. I can send deposits next week, if that’s ok? As far as the amount of deposits in, are there enough for both clothing sets yet?

So I haven’t been too active. Things have been crazy. I can send deposits next week, if that’s ok? As far as the amount of deposits in, are there enough for both clothing sets yet?

There are just about enough for the Bathroom/Clown outfit. I'll make up a couple if there is a difference. HOWEVER, if people start dropping out or not submitting deposits, I can only do so much.

I will keep deposits open until April 20th - that's the deadline. Please let me know if you're in or not.

There are just about enough for the Bathroom/Clown outfit. I'll make up a couple if there is a difference. HOWEVER, if people start dropping out or not submitting deposits, I can only do so much.

I will keep deposits open until April 20th - that's the deadline. Please let me know if you're in or not.
I’m in. I’ll send my deposits at the end of the week.

Just sent off my deposit for the Joker outfit. Could you move me from the both list to just Joker since my interest in the clown version depended on the doctors coat being included. Thanks.

Back