[CANCELLED] Joaquin Joker/Clown Outfits - Iris

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me the coloring as seen in the Mur-ray scene is the ideal look. A duller but reddish/orange is preferred, in my opinion, than the really maroon appearance seen outdoors. Essentially I think an in between of the Toys-Era, which is FAR too bright, and that 3rd party one I've seen floating around, which is FAR too maroon.

I can go either way..but the color grade in the movie is an overall color grade per scene...so if shots are pushed more orange, its technically pushed for the whole scene..not just the jacket. for instance, look at the two pictures Comatoast posted...the shot in the dressing room is more truly balanced, you can see the whites of the face, and the color of the hair. In the on talk show set, the whole shot is warmer. If someone took a shot of the finished figure pushing the warmer orange grade will overall match the shot. As mentioned, I can go either way...true, or stylistic...but just wanted you to know it's would be overall..not just the jacket. ;)

DID A QUICK COLOR BALANCE VS. THE SCENE COLOR GRADE

JOKER COLOR GRADE.jpg

I prefer the left in that example as well. Ultimately Iā€™m fine either way as long as it fits better than those crappy 3rd party offerings floating around, which it will.

My collection

Headsculpt : creg
Painting : k.jun

Attachments

• 1584452100495-17.jpg
    1584452100495-17.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 100
Will iris make maroon (murray scene) or red-maroon (authentic) like the picture. I would be interested only in red maroon, green (not petrol) shirt and bright yellow-gold vest like this:
Joaquin-Phoenix-Joker-Red-Coat-Suit.jpg

Will iris make maroon (murray scene) or red-maroon (authentic) like the picture. I would be interested only in red maroon, green (not petrol) shirt and bright yellow-gold vest like this:

I think the consensus is that a more screen-accurate color is wanted - at least for the suit itself. Meaning a darker red color. - not bright like the actual screen-used suit.

As far as the vest and shirt go, I'd stick closer to the screen-used colors as below (close to your pic, but slightly darker).

3D0A1181-A115-4641-8D1C-59E8DB7A0513.jpeg

So when is this actually closing then?

All for more people getting in on it but that cycle of closed/post deadline ā€˜INā€™/open etc could go on indefinitely.

Eager to move to deposit stage is all and get this going.

Back