[CANCELLED] Joaquin Joker/Clown Outfits - Iris

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KJun only painted the upturned lip face, not the full smiling one.

Ok so I am not familiar with buying a CRG sculpt. I clicked the link to order and it is being called a preorder and is only $25. Is there a way to pay for it in full and if so what is the cost? lf I want to buy more than one head how do I do that? It seems silly to have to buy them each separately and pay shipping on eachone.
Strange. This was my first time purchasing. I preordered both heads and received a single invoice for both when they were ready. I think that’s how he does it but I’m not too experienced with CC.
My invoice after preorder was for $54 each head. Again, that was after the initial $25.

KJun only painted the upturned lip face, not the full smiling one.

Ok so I am not familiar with buying a CRG sculpt. I clicked the link to order and it is being called a preorder and is only $25. Is there a way to pay for it in full and if so what is the cost? lf I want to buy more than one head how do I do that? It seems silly to have to buy them each separately and pay shipping on eachone.

Andy, generally with Creg you pay a deposit of $25 until he has the prints in, then you pay the remaining balance. I ordered all three and my shipping was combined. If you contact Dean (aka Creg), he may let you pay in full now. He's a cool guy.

I know he sent out the first batch of the bald sculpt (I got mine of each version already). I don't think the ones with sculpted hair have been sent out yet though.

As far as painted ones go, I know Jacob Rahmier just posted one WIP on his IG. It's without makeup and I think it looks incredible.
Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 5.57.36 PM.png

Anyone have any recommendations on a SCULPT? The CREG Customs looks decent, and I know GESUS Studios is working on one. Outfit is useless without it. And to preempt the inevitable suggestion... I won't be using the Toys Era or that other mass produced sculpt. Just not a fan at all.
This is the best one I’ve seen yet. It’s sold out unfortunately.

Attachments

• 9BC8EE4E-5906-4578-8C08-FD1D096B1293.jpeg
    9BC8EE4E-5906-4578-8C08-FD1D096B1293.jpeg
    224.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 447683D3-A421-41B0-9FF8-E34EA645F219.jpeg
    447683D3-A421-41B0-9FF8-E34EA645F219.jpeg
    344.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 974ABBD2-44FF-485F-8AD4-F31BA1841C3F.jpeg
    974ABBD2-44FF-485F-8AD4-F31BA1841C3F.jpeg
    290 KB · Views: 84
I'm going to close this up on March 15, and I'll let everyone know what the deposit will be in a few days. If you know anyone who's interested, let them know!

Damn the gesus sculpt looks amazing. Need to see it painted ofcourse but everything else hasnt looked great thus far. Might be a ledger joker situation where only the Adam gu ones were good and everything else is meh.

So i heard from GESUS directly that sculpt is not completed or up for order yet so im not sure what you're referring to.

No i understand... what I'm saying is a few people are stating the GESUS one is sold out when it hasn't even been finished yet.

No that was the Kim sohyun one posted also.

That one is sold out.

The GESUS one is currently being finalized and completed, as you said.

No that was the Kim sohyun one posted also.

That one is sold out.

The GESUS one is currently being finalized and completed, as you said.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see. Just a bit of confusion with the various ones posted. I got it, now!! Haha thanks!

No problem Andy. :)

Plenty of options coming around so that’s all good news.

Will you be offering his pistol or clown mask or anything out of interest?

No problem Andy. :)

Plenty of options coming around so that’s all good news.

Will you be offering his pistol or clown mask or anything out of interest?

I'd love to. I wasn't sure the demand considering the Toys Era stuff out there and whether or not people would just be bashing using that stuff. But if the interest is there I'm certainly down.

Back