[CANCELLED] Joaquin Joker/Clown Outfits - Iris

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comatoast, what ref are you using? I ask because I was watching the movie and his outfit is very different than the suits you see available for preorder. If you watch the stair dance scene closely, his pants are very high-waisted like Ballet pants but with a very low crotch... the thighs seems more fitted than the bellbottoms, etc. I haven't seen any ref out there that shows this clearly.

Yeah, none of those are correct! It's a very 80's styled suit. The lapels are also rounded over, not flat where they meet the mid-section too. We';; all agree to the references

I've ordered this body to check out. Might be a good option, we'll see.

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 3.07.41 PM.png

Got this body in today, and the build looks great. Roughly with a sculpt it's just under 12". Juaquin is 5' 8" so if we wanted to model it perfectly, we'd need to lose about 3/8" off the lower legs. I'm going to look into modding it to fit a standard foot peg.

Are people willing to do a little modding - or pay a little to have it done - or does anyone have other ideas for bodies that won't break the bank?

body.jpg

Got this body in today, and the build looks great. Roughly with a sculpt it's just under 12". Juaquin is 5' 8" so if we wanted to model it perfectly, we'd need to lose about 3/8" off the lower legs. I'm going to look into modding it to fit a standard foot peg.

Are people willing to do a little modding - or pay a little to have it done - or does anyone have other ideas for bodies that won't break the bank?

View attachment 422811
what actual body is this as i would like to get a couple..thanks

Back