[CANCELLED] Joaquin Joker/Clown Outfits - Iris

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We hit the minimum mark for the Joker outfit and I'll probably set an end date soon for both and start collecting. Just wanted to see if we could get minimum (or close) on the clown outfit.
Bathroom scene is priority for me. Hoping it happens

You could try the DamToys Narrow Shoulder. I think it might be narrower, but I'm not 100% certain.
I have one of those around from the TWD releases. Haven't bought one without the head - are they still available?

Bathroom scene is priority for me. Hoping it happens
I think we'll be close - should be a go. Spread the word!

I have one of those around from the TWD releases. Haven't bought one without the head - are they still available?

Monkey Depot used to have them readily available for a great price, but it looks like they're now out of stock. Bummer.

Anyone have any recommendations on a SCULPT? The CREG Customs looks decent, and I know GESUS Studios is working on one. Outfit is useless without it. And to preempt the inevitable suggestion... I won't be using the Toys Era or that other mass produced sculpt. Just not a fan at all.

Anyone have any recommendations on a SCULPT? The CREG Customs looks decent, and I know GESUS Studios is working on one. Outfit is useless without it. And to preempt the inevitable suggestion... I won't be using the Toys Era or that other mass produced sculpt. Just not a fan at all.
I have the hairless smiling and serious expression heads from Creg and theyā€™re great in hand.

The GESUS studio one looks incredible so far.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ll be using, if lucky enough to get one.

I havenā€™t seen that. Could you post it?

Sure bud.
47F19C17-4CA8-40B0-A8BA-5BE6EAAE3C87.jpeg
071B8580-1DF7-48B4-AA45-E511C986E595.jpeg
F607912F-D211-4024-BB05-654619B58B7D.jpeg

I may be biased since I bought the heads, but I like the likeness on the CC one a bit more so far. Maybe itā€™s just me. ??ā€ā™‚ļø
Either way, I was just hoping once I saw the pic, I wasnā€™t going to be kicking myself. Haha
Are these readily available to purchase? Anyone have any painted versions? I think I saw KJun post a painted set of those sculpts and they certainly looked amazing.

Are these readily available to purchase? Anyone have any painted versions? I think I saw KJun post a painted set of those sculpts and they certainly looked amazing.
I'l' quote myself here... here are the images I recall seeing....

84327255_2733078200102901_457328903657095168_n.jpg
87496542_2733078236769564_7207056526865858560_o.jpg

I think that top expression looks awesome! That would be the one on the right here. I havenā€™t seen painted pics before. I wonder if they painted a smiling sculpt.
F4BD4EF3-39CE-4084-B66C-57190E05DBDF.jpeg

I think that top expression looks awesome! That would be the one on the right here. I havenā€™t seen painted pics before. I wonder if they painted a smiling sculpt.
View attachment 423089
KJun only painted the upturned lip face, not the full smiling one.

Ok so I am not familiar with buying a CRG sculpt. I clicked the link to order and it is being called a preorder and is only $25. Is there a way to pay for it in full and if so what is the cost? lf I want to buy more than one head how do I do that? It seems silly to have to buy them each separately and pay shipping on eachone.

Back