[CANCELLED] Joaquin Joker/Clown Outfits - Iris

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[UPDATE 3/24] - TAKING DEPOSITS
I'll start taking deposits now as follows:

Joker Outfit Only: $150
Clown/Bathroom Only: $100
Both: $250

F&F or add 5% PP fee

Paypal: [email protected]

PLEASE: Put in Notes; Your Forum Name, Your Real name, Address (Formatted as: Street, City, Province/State, Zip/Postal Code, State)

NOTE: We are short by two on the minimum for the clown suit. I'm going to make that up IF it's still only a couple after taking deposits. If people drop or don't get deposits in (I'll give it some time for this, as it's a bad time right now for many). ALSO, I will keep this open to new interest for the duration of time it takes to collect.

[Original Post]
I'm planning on doing both the Final Joker outfit and the Clown/Bathroom Scene outfit - hopefully concurrently. Creg Customs has done some good sculpts and is working on the clown mask version now. I can speak with Dean/Creg about shoes for either or both as well. Gloved hands will be the only issue for the clown outfit unless we focus this set on the bathroom scene and ditch the jacket. Open for discussion.

I've also spoken with Doggie Doc about another piece, but I'll save that for another thread/project.

Joker Outfit:
Jacket • Pants • Shirt • Vest • Sock tops

Pricing (US$ - does not include shipping):
15pcs $430
30pcs $420
60pcs $410

Clown or Bathroom Outfit:
Patched Pants • Shirt • Vest • Tie • Jacket(?) (Maybe the white doctor coat if there's interest)

Pricing (US$ - does not include shipping):
BATHROOM SCENE VERSION (Patched Pants • Shirt • Vest • Tie - Sock Tops (No Jacket/Dr. Coat)) I'm awaiting a quote for the full set with the Jacket
15pcs $290
30pcs $280
60pcs $270

Let me know if you have an interest in one or the other or both.

Attachments

• fd3a2b73a3a058578ae98ccd6d0afb79a669ee1f.jpg
    fd3a2b73a3a058578ae98ccd6d0afb79a669ee1f.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 142
  • joker2019joaquinphoenixmoviesuitreplica1.jpg
    joker2019joaquinphoenixmoviesuitreplica1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 164
  • MV5BOGU0MmRmMWItZWQxYS00NWExLTgzOGYtNjI1YWVhYTk2M2Q2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTMyMjYwNTA@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg
    MV5BOGU0MmRmMWItZWQxYS00NWExLTgzOGYtNjI1YWVhYTk2M2Q2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTMyMjYwNTA@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 183
  • Joaquin_Phoenix_Joker_Suit__06350_zoom.jpg
    Joaquin_Phoenix_Joker_Suit__06350_zoom.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 190
  • sei_34955578-8079.jpg
    sei_34955578-8079.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Last edited:
Im interested in the clown outfit mostly. Cant we gather interest for Maroon joker outfit? As he wear in the stand-up comedy scene? I would love to see him in that outfit too

I'd love a darker and slimmer maroon outfit that was accurate to how it appeared in the movie, as I'm not confident we'll ever see a good third party version made. But getting the fit and color just right would probably be tricky...

I'd love a darker and slimmer maroon outfit that was accurate to how it appeared in the movie, as I'm not confident we'll ever see a good third party version made. But getting the fit and color just right would probably be tricky...

I think we can strike a balance with the color. It really was brighter than it appeared due to the color grading of the film, but some of the third-party versions are a little too red.

Comatoast, what ref are you using? I ask because I was watching the movie and his outfit is very different than the suits you see available for preorder. If you watch the stair dance scene closely, his pants are very high-waisted like Ballet pants but with a very low crotch... the thighs seems more fitted than the bellbottoms, etc. I haven't seen any ref out there that shows this clearly.

Back