Clothing set (CLOSED) BATCH 2 LN [RISE] INDIANA JONES RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK JACKET & CLOTHES SET - FINISHED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the thinner material makes the jacket look a little too puffy around the shoulders. The older proto had a better look I thought in that area. Perhaps that's just me though.

That is adjustable and very flexible...you can make straight or puffy look or folded look. Individual choice. It is not stick in one area. Just pull a bit it will be straight, then you pull it up, it will show you the fold or crease. Just a bit of poking and pinching. Minimum effort necessary.
I sent everyone who joined the ride a video how adjustable this jacket is without need any extreme futzing and no need any other media that can ruin the jacket. I can later give another picture for the "NON" Puffy look :)
Thanks for your input and comment, I do really appreciate it my friend.

Ah, very cool. No, don't worry about adding another photo for me. Rewatched the video and do see that the leather looks pretty flexible. I must have missed on my tiny screen. I'm still very excited for this!! Thanks!!

Ah, very cool. No, don't worry about adding another photo for me. Rewatched the video and do see that the leather looks pretty flexible. I must have missed on my tiny screen. I'm still very excited for this!! Thanks!!

For the shininess, that one is a leather paint protection. Honestly, I would like to create a bit dull colored jacket by weathering it but I think that is not a good idea because each individual might want to weather it themselves with their own style. So I will leave it like that.
Ah glad to know you received the video. Thanks buddy.

Straight looking. Grain pattern slightly vary and unique by each distance. It will give you different grain patterns whenever you play or pinch the jacket even at the same spot to give the natural effect like 1:1. Please take a look at the video i provided.
Also it drapes / drops following the body pattern (As you can see at pic, both shoulders have bulges at the side. They are the neck bones from the HT Indi body or TTM19).

So whenever you put on different body, it will automatically fits and sits based on what type of body you are using. I will show again later with different body. Bigger and smaller :)
20210827_132753.jpg

Last edited:
20210827_170756.jpg

20210827_171313.jpg

A bit Tight for Granpha T800 & 80s look Joker with KATO vest ready for gangsta party.
Now working out on the workable zipper but no guarantee to be succeeded ;)

Looks good! Is the leather a good quality? The reason I ask is it does look to be a nice, thin hide. I wouldn't want it to deteriorate or rip with use and time. Love how it drapes though!

Looks good! Is the leather a good quality? The reason I ask is it does look to be a nice, thin hide. I wouldn't want it to deteriorate or rip with use and time. Love how it drapes though!

Thanks for asking. Yes it is a good quality.
It will tear if you pull it like any other shirt or pants of your 1/6.
It will not flake.

Last edited:
Damn, there was a second run of these and I missed that, too. 😧

Someone please poke me in the side with a stick if batch three ever happens. 😄

Damn, there was a second run of these and I missed that, too. 😧

Someone please poke me in the side with a stick if batch three ever happens. 😄
Same here. I don't check this forum enough since I don’t usually get involved in custom runs that often, I just love seeing the work these master artists do, b/c it's pretty dang incredible and impressive. But Indy is a character I've wanted for awhile, just never had the chance to put one together. If there is a 3rd batch, I'd hopefully be ready to be part of that run 😅

Last edited:
I agree the jacket with thinner leather does have a more natural drape with creases and folds that come easier than most other leather jackets at that scale. That said, the leather protectant does throw off the look as it makes it really shiny... would love to see pictures of a non-puffy leather protectant free version (matte) Good job so far man! I can't wait for mine to arrive!

I agree the jacket with thinner leather does have a more natural drape with creases and folds that come easier than most other leather jackets at that scale. That said, the leather protectant does throw off the look as it makes it really shiny... would love to see pictures of a non-puffy leather protectant free version (matte) Good job so far man! I can't wait for mine to arrive!
I apologize, I am afraid I cannot show you anything after this because I delayed too much time already my friend. It is a minor issue.
The shininess is not that eyecatching on hand and will not stay forever. Phone camera does the extra trick as well. Please, do not too worry :cool::cool:
On the other hand, I will do my own later with minor weathering and show it to all of you but not atm.
Hopefully the zipper works out.
I am trying but crossing my fingers, I believe I can do it. But again, no guarantee :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Guys, I have to focus to finish this project soon cos this take too much time and effort especially it was very hard to find a correct material in where I stay. Most of the item I have to ordered it special and took forever to receive. So frustating.
Yet, I am not resting til I deliver all of them to you. Please keep on your mind, I never promised anything before but I keep studying the project and RE-DO it with trials and errors, which I think you also do not want to hear it how the process went. I really appreciate people who trusted in this project since first.
I am glad the responses are so positive and supportive after the reveal. Indi is one of my favorite characters and I want you who supported me to own the "near to the screen" Indi Jaket, that is why I worked so hard for this project.

I apologize, I am afraid I cannot show you anything after this because I delayed too much time already my friend. It is a minor issue.
The shininess is not that eyecatching on hand and will not stay forever. Phone camera does the extra trick as well. Please, do not too worry :cool::cool:
On the other hand, I will do my own later with minor weathering and show it to all of you but not atm.

I am trying but crossing my fingers, I believe I can do it. But again, no guarantee :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Guys, I have to focus to finish this project soon cos this take too much time and effort especially it was very hard to find a correct material in where I stay. Most of the item I have to ordered it special and took forever to receive. So frustating.
Yet, I am not resting til I deliver all of them to you. Please keep on your mind, I never promised anything before but I keep studying the project and RE-DO it with trials and errors, which I think you also do not want to hear it how the process went. I really appreciate people who trusted in this project since first.
I am glad the responses are so positive and supportive after the reveal. Indi is one of my favorite characters and I want you who supported me to own the "near to the screen" Indi Jaket, that is why I worked so hard for this project.
no, thank you for the above and beyond effort and constant communication! I love the email updates and it's really heartening to have such clear communication and updates on a regular basis!

Back