CLOSED - N.O.E.S. - head, hat, and glove - by CAINE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: N.O.E.S. - head, hat, and glove - by CAINE

Don't know if im late but if i can get a full set i've got the money for you now!!! PM me

list updated. Still accepting orders for those interested. thanks guys.

photo-2.jpg

little better pics. same glove as pictured previously

Last edited:

I'm interested in an unpainted set, but only if I can source a part 1 sweater. Any luck with yours?

any update on this? that last set of pics looks insane.

I've finished the painted and undpainted heads, and the hats for the first round of members on the list. Now I'm working on the gloves. They involve a lot of work,but I'm working hard and I'll be contacting members soon about payment. Thanks guys.

I've finished the painted and undpainted heads, and the hats for the first round of members on the list. Now I'm working on the gloves. They involve a lot of work,but I'm working hard and I'll be contacting members soon about payment. Thanks guys.

thanks for the update.

I'm curious as well. Any word on a sculpted hand to go with the glove? Or is that a no go?

I've sculpted a hand that will come with the glove. These things proved more difficult than I initially thought, but they're coming together. Gloves are sewn, I'm finishing up soldering the metal portion and attaching blades, and everything else is ready to go for the first half. I'll be done with all pieces for the first half of the list in a week, and the rest should go together pretty quick. Thanks guys.
d6c2fc03.jpg

OH MAN....I CANNOT WAIT!!!...seeing ll those metal parts finished like that is AWESOME!!!!!

hook me up with a head, hat and claw and painted please. thanks,mike

Update my full set to painted bro. Just wanted to be sure that extra hand would be there before I committed to the painted set. Looking great brother! No rush getting them out. Let us know when it's time to throw you some money. :rock

please update definitly want a full painted set this is one awsome pieace u out done ur self bro cant wait to have him displayed in my detolf

WOW Cain This Pic Put,s a Smile on My Face :wink1: This Just Show,s How Talented You Are ~ They,re Looking Amazing Cain Thanks,....

Thanks man! I can't wait to start shipping these out!

please update definitly want a full painted set this is one awsome pieace u out done ur self bro cant wait to have him displayed in my detolf

good to go man. thanks

Just want to say thank you to all who've displayed interest. These pieces are coming together and they look great. I'm really happy with how these have turned out.

At this point I'm no longer accepting additional orders. If there are any members out there interested, I'll be happy to add you to a waitlist if anyone drops off the list. The reason for this is that I have some really awesome stuff I've been working on that I know you guys are going to be interested in, and as cool as these freddy pieces are, they're incredibly time consuming.

Thanks
-CAINE-

Just want to say thank you to all who've displayed interest. These pieces are coming together and they look great. I'm really happy with how these have turned out.

The reason for this is that I have some really awesome stuff I've been working on that I know you guys are going to be interested in, and as cool as these freddy pieces are, they're incredibly time consuming.

Thanks
-CAINE-

Thank you Caine for blessing our shelves with your talents! Can't wait to see what's in store for the future.
:rock

Back