CLOSED - N.O.E.S. - head, hat, and glove - by CAINE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: N.O.E.S. - head, hat, and glove - by CAINE

Seb says somethings good and people start to fork over the dough quick huh? ;) Can't wait to get my set.

payment sent!:wave

Got mine, very happy. Gonna post all my pics up in their own thread ( https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4823506#post4823506 ), but I had to show at least one here. Fantastic work.

DSC01445.jpg

Last edited:

Hello, Caine!

Just transferred funds for the glove to you (from il***-******@bk.ru).
Sorry for the delay, really. I always trying to pay in time, but this time I had one bad luck.

Also, keep in mind that you've got payment RIDDICK from the same account. And you even can combine our orders and ship them to me or to him (I don't care), but with tracking. That would be nice.

Thanks for your work!

Yours,
V.

Last edited:

got my set today very nice work it really is a beautiful sculpt and is spot on in likeness and the hat is pefect and i dont even have to say how ccol that glove is thanks again cain will post finished pics once my outfit comes thanks again ur pal mike

sculpt is really amazing u take one look at it and it's freddy put the hat on and for your jaw just drops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek

Really happy to hear it guys. Thank you so much for getting on board with the project.

Sculpting is for sure where you shine Caine. Like other have said, the sculpt is top notch work brother. Can't wait to get mine painted up.

got my head and hat today the sculpt is unbelievable.:horror
thanks cain

Recieved My Glove This Week Cain, Damn That Things Impressive my Friend ~

So Much Hard Work and Dedication Knocking That Thing Together :thud:

Thanks For Doing it for us Guys, its very much appreciated Bro :1-1:

really great freddy man he looks sweet and the glove is awsome

Back