CLOSED - N.O.E.S. - head, hat, and glove - by CAINE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: N.O.E.S. - head, hat, and glove - by CAINE

i want the sculpted neck to and painted full set of course

22414111.jpg

e438f9e5.jpg

Starting assembly off all the pieces. This is 75% done, but I got to say I'm ridiculously excited about this.

Last edited:

22414111.jpg

e438f9e5.jpg

Starting assembly off all the pieces. This is 75% done, but I got to say I'm ridiculously excited about this.

that's what i'm talking about right their. pm coming

Pm sent. Please check. Thanks

looking awsome cant wait to have mine in my case looks sick

Payment sent. Please check and confirm. thanks

caine are you taking payments now, if so , i,ll send you mine for the glove :wink1:

Can I still get the complete set painted?

I'm sorry, I'm no longer taking orders for the set or any of the pieces.

caine are you taking payments now, if so , i,ll send you mine for the glove :wink1:

I've just started taking payments from the first half, yours will be ready soon. Thanks man.

Thanks dude...this is AWESOME!!!!...just got the items i paid for...can't wait to get this project under way...:)

Thanks dude...this is AWESOME!!!!...just got the items i paid for...can't wait to get this project under way...:)

Thanks so much man. There's always that gap between shipping out items and waiting for buyer to get them hoping they're happy with what they get. Really glad to hear you're happy with everything.

I asked because I've showed interest before, but seems that you didn't see it... it's on post #17.

You're exactly right! Man, I feel like a dirtbag now! Lol i can definitely put a set together for you. Really sorry about that. Don't know how I missed that post.

Back