CLOSED Patrick Swayze (Road House)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HS Patrick Swayze (Road House) HS is ready!

Boots are on the way, gotta remove the Ken logo and order the leather and buckle to make the belt this weekend. Still rough but a good start...

print should be ready this week)
once I have pictures I can show)

Hi guys:)
That is 1 quick photo print by Paul)
Tomorrow print send to my friend in America and he received (Sunday - Monday) will make more pictures and will forward sculpt to Rossiu on the molding and casting)
Good day to all)

Re: PHOTO PRINT HS!!! HS Patrick Swayze (Road House)

Payment sent for an unpainted head with no neck. That converted to 5,634 rubles. I hope that's satisfactory. If not, let me know.

Excellent likeness!

Last edited:

Payment sent for an unpainted head with no neck. That converted to 5,634 rubles. I hope that's satisfactory. If not, let me know.

Excellent likeness!

Hi)
Thank you, got)
I am glad that You like)

Great to see Dalton made it to the U.S., looks awesome! Thanks for the pics.

Not for that)
Thank you that believed in the project)

Boots made it in and I also switched to a ganghood 2.0 Bruce Lee body. Really nails the "I thought you'd be bigger" thing and looks more like PS physique. Maybe going a different direction on the shirt. Any update on the head?

put me on the list for neckless version unpainted. there was a problem with paypal making transfer. will try again next few days.

Boots made it in and I also switched to a ganghood 2.0 Bruce Lee body. Really nails the "I thought you'd be bigger" thing and looks more like PS physique. Maybe going a different direction on the shirt. Any update on the head?

I think Bruce Lee body is slightly different in configuration from the body of Patrick.
It is exactly below what you need(

Updates will be very soon)
We expect the parcel with print HS will come in the molding and casting

put me on the list for neckless version unpainted. there was a problem with paypal making transfer. will try again next few days.

It makes no sense to make a list of interest - sculpt ready)
How will the payment You will appear in the payment list))

road-house-patrick-swayze-shirtless-tai-chi.jpg
I know in the real world they don't compare but as far as available 1/6 bodies (IMO) the Bruce body is closer to him than the bigger/bulkier one i posted first. Swayze was 5' 10" and kinda on the small side. Hence the "I thought you'd be bigger" line.

View attachment 331811
I know in the real world they don't compare but as far as available 1/6 bodies (IMO) the Bruce body is closer to him than the bigger/bulkier one i posted first. Swayze was 5' 10" and kinda on the small side. Hence the "I thought you'd be bigger" line.

The problem is that we were originally printed on this body(
I'm afraid that for the body of Bruce Lee sculpt is a little too big(

Maybe, maybe not. PS did have kinda a big head with all that hair. :lol

Once I get it in hand we'll see what it looks like.

Maybe, maybe not. PS did have kinda a big head with all that hair. :lol

Once I get it in hand we'll see what it looks like.

I think there are not so long to wait))

Back