CLOSED Patrick Swayze (Road House)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PHOTO PRINT HS!!! HS Patrick Swayze (Road House)

1/6 HS Patrick Swayze
(Road House)
WIP photo (not the final version, work on the painting is still going)
by Maximus Miniatures

Re: Painting HS!!! HS Patrick Swayze (Road House)

Really great job on that Sculpt, it looks fantastic. Not sure if anyone has already asked but would you consider reworking to make Bodhi from Point Break? Sure it would be a popular choice ;)

Hi! I am from Moscow, Russia. Interested in unpainted version, no neck.
But it is impossible to send usd from Russia to Russian account. Do you accept bank payments?

Done -- and I finally figured out that "rubles" was just a default setting for Russia on a drop-down menu (duh!)

Received thank you)

Really great job on that Sculpt, it looks fantastic. Not sure if anyone has already asked but would you consider reworking to make Bodhi from Point Break? Sure it would be a popular choice ;)

Hi)
I am glad that You liked it)
Bodhi can easily make this sculpt - cut the hair and making them and beard of real hair)

Hi! I am from Moscow, Russia. Interested in unpainted version, no neck.
But it is impossible to send usd from Russia to Russian account. Do you accept bank payments?

Москва чего по русски не пишешь))
А если серьезно то пиши в ЛС или на фейсбуке) по россии рублями примем без проблем)

Hi)
Bodhi can easily make this sculpt - cut the hair and making them and beard of real hair)

Your welcome, it's a fantastic Sculpt! Would you be interested in offering/producing this Sculpt with the Bodhi mods?

Hi)

Your welcome, it's a fantastic Sculpt! Would you be interested in offering/producing this Sculpt with the Bodhi mods?

Great question ..... would love to see a bodhi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was planning to do this for himself) and show the result))
And if there is interest we can repeat)
Just keep in mind that it will be expensive as the real hair and beard

Great question ..... would love to see a bodhi

Again) I'll show it) but a little later))
And yet another WIP

Awesome!!! Think it's safe to say there is definite interest. Can't wait to see what this looks like. Would you consider sculpted hair and beard detail? I'm good with the real hair but if sculpted made it more viable?

Awesome!!! Think it's safe to say there is definite interest. Can't wait to see what this looks like. Would you consider sculpted hair and beard detail? I'm good with the real hair but if sculpted made it more viable?

Here is an example of work on real hair)

Now, mentally remove the hair from HS Patrick and add realnye hair and beard like in this photo)
I think it would be cool))

We need a bodhi .......but I'd like sculpted if we can , not a fan of real hair unless it comes out fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Final photos of the finished HS Patrick Swayze (Road House)

Absolutely beautiful. Fantastic work!!!!

Thanks guys)
join)

Payment list updated

Back