Accessory closed project

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still trying to get caught up. As soon as I can complete the Solo sets, I can get back to these. The upside is all of the boots have been cast. Just need to find time to complete the prototypes for the other parts so I can open pre orders.
Thanks a lot.(y):)
Looking forward to seeing the finished boots. Can't wait to pre order.

Just trying to get caught up. I took on too many projects from other people instead of focusing on my own. When this is your only means for money it can be hard to turn down commissions even though these are much more reliable sales. Ive stopped anything new till I can get some of the older projects done. These are coming I just need to get to them.
Do you mean the nightcrawler camera is still possible? :eek:

Just trying to get caught up. I took on too many projects from other people instead of focusing on my own. When this is your only means for money it can be hard to turn down commissions even though these are much more reliable sales. Ive stopped anything new till I can get some of the older projects done. These are coming I just need to get to them.

Happy to hear this is still in the queue! Still need to get my sculpt painted.

Speaking of sculpts, Jnix just announced another run of his K sculpt on FB, both painted and unpainted. Cutoff date is the 3/22
https://www.facebook.com/groups/221469835329033/announcements

Last edited:
Youā€™ve got some amazing amount of detail in your work, Robbie. From Deckardā€™s blaster, the boots, and Kā€™s blaster. Unreal, man.

Unfortunately, Iā€™ll probably miss this. However I had to comment w/ praise. Canā€™t wait to see more:)

Hi Robbie, will payment go up soon? I was on the original interest list and I'm looking forward to being able to place an order for a set. Thanks.

Hi Robbie~
Thanks for your very very beautiful Art as always! :love:
I want a metal Deckard blaster (new version), only.....
Can I buy ?;)šŸ™
or.....you will sell only sets?
Tell me, please.

Thanks again and Best Regards.

Update on the sets.
Right now the following is planned.
K Blaster
Deckard Blaster (new version)
Retina Scanner
Emulator with box
Boots
Horse
Badge with holder/wallet
Holster
K's Spinner (doubtful but wouldn't it be cool?)
Need that Spinner man, cmon, you know you want to... Haha

But in all seriousness, count me in for a set! (and a spinner šŸ˜¶) Looks like it's gonna be awsome šŸ‘

Need that Spinner man, cmon, you know you want to... Haha

But in all seriousness, count me in for a set! (and a spinner šŸ˜¶) Looks like it's gonna be awsome šŸ‘
Then we will need a awesome head sculpt for this incredible accessory set as well as a re-run for the suit.

Back