Accessory closed project

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates about this set?
Does it still contain K Blaster and Rick Deckard Blaster?
Thank you very much.

I have finally gotten the new Deckard Blaster to print correctly. Because of the etching and details, its tricky to orientate. The K blaster is also sorted out. For those that don't know, I recently took a new job and moved across the US so my whole studio is being delivered sometime in March. Ill be getting back to these as soon as I can. I think people will like the updated blasters.
Congrats on the new job! And great to hear this is still in the works.

I have finally gotten the new Deckard Blaster to print correctly. Because of the etching and details, its tricky to orientate. The K blaster is also sorted out. For those that don't know, I recently took a new job and moved across the US so my whole studio is being delivered sometime in March. Ill be getting back to these as soon as I can. I think people will like the updated blasters.

still very excited for this set! And the shining maze if you ever get to it haha

Hey thanks for your comment. Glad you could find time to come here and post it.
Yep. I told you two times make this boots. Because i knew buffy making new K. But you didn't listend and now this unpainted rushed items? Funny. Train gone bro.

Yep. I told you two times make this boots. Because i knew buffy making new K. But you didn't listend and now this unpainted rushed items? Funny. Train gone bro.
Third party one has much cheaper better !
Go ebay guys.

Thoes who want custom boots.hands.etc. i have other artists who can do. Msg me if interested ~

Attachments

• 20230209_132150.jpg
    20230209_132150.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230209_132312.jpg
    20230209_132312.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230209_132207.jpg
    20230209_132207.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Back