Accessory closed project

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So awesome for you to do this for those of us outside the US Ray!

And everything is looking amazing Robbie, thanks for doing this!

Last edited:
Hey Rey, would you still use that method if I'm in Canada? I've been getting packages from US fine via usps. I don't know if that can be an option explored for Canadians?

Thanks Ray that’s awesome of you. Post around the world is crazy right now but things seem to be travelling from the US to the UK ok (although much slower than usual) so really appreciate it.

Robbie I cannot wait for the opportunity to order these accessories, really enjoying the progress updates.

No problem. Unfortunately I wouldn’t offer to sit on it for a few months until things got better I don’t have the space for that but if Robbie wanted to ship everyone’s set with mine I’d be willing to send it out right after I got it.

I will only use global express gauronteed for everyone in every country and I wouldn’t cater To specific requests different carriers or methods.
I think it differs per each country but nothing is under 100 dollars. The only thing I think I’d allow people to do is have the option of purchasing insurance on top of the price. But I’d request everything sent to me as a gift so you assume the risk and if something is lost or delayed it’s on everyone on their own to deal with USPS I won’t follow up with/ for them. Having said that GEG is the way to mitigate any probability that there will be issues which is why I insist on using that method. It’s 99 percent safe and you will get the package within a couple days, it requires signature etc. all the ways I can insure it gets to who it needs to without any bullshit.

If someone else wants to take a more catered /personal approach to the Int. People by all means, please volunteer. I know it sucks and I hate to see people not have the option so it’s not a big deal at all for me to help my fellow international collectors get this very important set... but you will have to pay premium unfortunately it’s just the situation we are in right now in the world. Global express gauronteed is the only method I’ve not had any issues with loss or delays. The rest even the other expensive options I’ve experienced loss and delay.

Anyone curious to what the rate would be to your country go to USPS.com and calculate global express guaranteed to your address. My postal code is 10019.

The postal service here is a serous, serious risk. Like Robbie I’ve been burned many times since this pandemic started so I don’t blame him for wanting to avoid this.

Last edited:
Is it possible to arrange an extra round at the coming future, if this round is limited to US only?

I don’t blame you at all a Robbie.
I don’t think people outside of the Us are understanding just how messed up the USPS is now It’s really an issue and I’ve never seen anything like it.

Ray is 100% correct, USPS has massive delays at the moment.
I went to my local post office 2 weeks ago to ship to China by express Priority.
They told me that only First-Class is allowed to ship overseas at the moment.
(I refuse to ship first-class overseas because it’s notoriously slow even in normal times, has unreliable tracking, and no insurance.)
Also said package might sit on a plane for 3 weeks without moving before it leaves the country.
They said it’s because president has borders closed until virus situation improves.
A different shipping merchant told me USPS planes are not allowed to fly out of USA.
So, USPS Mail going overseas has to wait until UPS or FedEx planes can accommodate them and take their mail.
That’s why everything is so delayed. Crazy!

Lucky for me I found a small shop that does SFExpress shipping from USA to China and it got there in about 10 days.
Otherwise, I don’t know if I could’ve shipped it.

So ready for this Robbie! My poor Officer K is stuck wearing generic black Tony Stark boots as placeholder for now. HAHA. :LOL:

For non-U.S. buyers, is it possible to provide USPS Global Express Guaranteed or Fed-Ex.
These may be more reliable than USPS priority mail.
I received a Fed-Ex package sent from U.S. in three days.

Excuse me, is there any new news?
It is hard to find very accurate boots and blaster. :)
Thank you.

Back