Full figure [CLOSED] Young Adult Bruce Wayne <Batman Begins> outfit by Uni + DoggieDoc accessories+ SculptorJoa HS

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
casts are on the way from new caster.

outfits are packed and ready for shipping.

35A8EA51-B487-4109-801C-35358E1718AC.jpeg

F67F4A0B-27EB-4258-A5C9-0C0D23E67C3A.jpeg
82EE98A4-FAAA-4090-A915-494D3D1ACA2D.jpeg
2FCFB33D-5CD5-4224-97D6-AB2F8EB30F3E.jpeg
A4D3855F-30D5-4FB8-8273-4CA0614E1FB1.jpeg

I received the casts and can begin shipping all orders this week.

DM me your shipping address and let me know what total value you want marked on the package.

I will DM you info for shipping fees.

Thank you everyone.🙏🏻

3 full sets shipped today and 2 sets shipped on Saturday.

everyone else, DM me your shipping info and I’ll let you know the shipping fee.

I’ll get them shipped as quickly as possible,
usually next day.

Thanks

That’s so cool!

Are you going to use that new resin mix you showed earlier?
Yes I am! Setting up the print right now. Should have great detail but be a lot more durable in case of a drop or something like that.

Not a problem. I may have been using a varied reference photo. I'm not sure what you're checking at the bottom though.

Based on the photo, it looks like a rounded bevel on the bottom of the wood grips. I’m not sure if that isn’t something specific to the actual prop, but I wasn’t able to see that same bevel on the actual gun samples I’ve seen.

480F9EBC-BAB8-40AE-9DE3-393FF1ECFF4B.jpeg

It’s hard to say because it’s an old model and people will replace the grips as they wear out, or they just want something different.

@gcard76 has an excellent eye for detail, so I’d go with his recommendation.

The bottom of mine is beveled though. However the front needs to be moree rounded. It also needs that small raise area on the front of the grip.

thanks for your expertise on these matters, guys.👍

I lack proper gun terminology, but the wood grip looks like it’s not flat near the bottom.
Like it indents in, or is carved into.

and there appears to be a strip of dark foam tape on the grip, possible on the back side as well as the front?
B381E27B-9790-4ECA-9F7F-6E71842ECEE9.jpeg

The bottom of the grip looks to have like a 1/4” slope that tapers inward down to the bottom, rather than just the rounded bottom. It’s almost like a dropoff before the bottom of the side grip goes into the rounded edge along the actual bottom.

I think @gcard76 is correct about the grip tape on the front part of the grip. I’ve seen that done before, usually with inexpensive guns (like this one ;) ).

There also appears to be the same grip tape strip on the spine of the grip.

By all accounts, this prop was made to look like a well used, cheap gun that had seen better days and was probably at the point in it’s life where it was just good for throwing away after a crime. How perfect to symbolize that point in Bruce’s life.

Back