Full figure [CLOSED] Young Adult Bruce Wayne <Batman Begins> outfit by Uni + DoggieDoc accessories+ SculptorJoa HS

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If all nine people on the bag list are willing to pay the $50 increase, I’m willing to take another just to get us to ten so we can lock this in.

Thank you for the offer to buy an extra bag, @BigWayne. Can’t thank you enough for volunteering to do that. I’m still mulling over what our best options are on how to proceed with the Geewhiz bags.

For now, I’m concentrating on getting the sculpt perfect. Maybe that’s what a few of the holdouts are waiting to see as well.

Joa sent me the sculpt changes on Sunday and I asked to see a couple additional adjustments. So, Joa is working on those and it could be ready at any moment.

once the changes are finalized, I’ll do a test print and maybe get it painted. Then I can ask the group about bags again.

thank you for the support, @BigWayne.👍

No worries - happy to do what I can to help out :)

The limited number of people getting in on this project is sort of a double edged sword when it comes to the accessories. If I have to pick up an accessory that's not prohibitively expensive here or there to make sure it happens, that's fine. I'll just sell it later to someone who missed out and regrets it ;)

Again, this is a fantastic project and thanks for your hard work!

this is WIP from Joa.

Still waiting for one more update

B21EB260-0D49-417D-9E15-C7B94989E08C.jpeg

I’ve come up with a solution to get the leather bags made.

will proceed with making the leather messenger bags at $195 price

Once I hear back from Geewhiz, I can collect deposits from those who expressed interest.

Thanks everyone

7D4BC5C5-3800-4F29-BBF8-C5351D3E8CDD.jpeg

This is the new WIP print.

B8A6A1FC-D8EA-4D38-A36A-8346CA458221.jpeg

I will see a painted version in about 2 weeks, if no delays. Then it will ship to me for close inspections.

if changes are still needed after the painted version, I will look to make them.

thank you everyone

@gcard76 - I can't say enough about how thrilled I am at the outcome of this sculpt. The likeness and detail is amazing. Thanks for your perseverance in sticking with your vision for this. As I said in an earlier post, this will be the center piece of my Nolan Trilogy display as it truly is the beginning of Batman, and this is dead accurate. I can already envision this figure holding the gun and photo of his parents, surrounded by all of the other key characters from the trilogy.

This is something that no one has ever attempted before and you delivered in spades. You should be very proud of this. Looking forward to seeing this painted (y)

Thank you for the kind words @BigWayne !🙏
Definitely, I’m trying to deliver the best sculpt and project for everyone on the list.

it is difficult to get the Bale likeness correct, for some reason. So it has been a long process.
But I think we are very close and we will know more soon after the paint test.

thank you to everyone for their patience.

There are a ton of bale sculpts that are recognizable, but seem to be just a tad bit off. I have a drawer full of bale sculpts that were intended to be “the one” for a figure I was putting together, but didn’t really hold up to my eye over time.

This one is different not only because of the accuracy, but also because it’s the first of it’s kind to tackle his youth, and therefore, both an original and the standard. This also isn’t a sculpt where the paint job has to make up for something, because it really stands on it’s own without any paint. That said, a good painter could really take this to another level and that’s part of the excitement. ;)

There are a ton of bale sculpts that are recognizable, but seem to be just a tad bit off.

me too, so I’m trying extra to get this one right. Much appreciation to Joa for working on the many revisions with me these past months.

I think we are very close, looking forward to see it in hand after painting.

sorry for the delay with news of leather messenger bags, here is the update…

Geewhiz requires full payment upfront, so we need to collect the full $195 from everyone who wants to order the bag.

Geewhiz could offer a payment plan over 3 installments, but only with an additional 10% fee. I think everyone wants to keep it at $195, so it’s best to pay full amount upfront.

here’s what Geewhiz wrote:
4350E685-C8B6-4B48-B679-D222718882AC.jpeg

4729A43E-9A03-467B-B31D-ACFBC58F4F3F.jpeg

I can begin accepting payments now.
Please send $195 as gift or add the 5% fee

send payment to: [email protected]

I need all payments by end of this month.
If we do not collect the necessary number of payments, I will have to cancel the order with Geewhiz and refund those who paid.

thank you everyone.🙏

Please include your id name and “Geewhiz bag” in the notes section of payment

Back