Full figure [CLOSED] Young Adult Bruce Wayne <Batman Begins> outfit by Uni + DoggieDoc accessories+ SculptorJoa HS

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s the first prints of the accessories by @DoggieDoc 🤩🙌

EAAE1C36-95E2-438B-B0F2-973C301862CB.jpeg

photo frame

B6A51719-6F89-4B10-8626-D1D4FDD0B9A0.jpeg

pistol

9BE08BFB-E5CC-4393-B3AB-941F18459810.jpeg

stethoscope parts

brilliant work @DoggieDoc!🙏🙏

Looks fantastic!

Apologies in advance if my observation is too ocd, but I don’t believe the extractor rod should be visible from the right side of the taurus. Depending on the year of manufacture, it would either be completely hidden in the right side or have a slightly ported opening. That rod is part of the mechanism whereby the cylinder opens out on the left side. So, when the cylinder returns to battery, the extractor rod is cradled on the right side, but open only on the left.

ACBB429B-F898-4BAE-AC0A-E43CB4F5D4D6.jpeg

CA4264DB-E88F-42D6-B2F3-AAFA178F5444.jpeg

Looks fantastic!

Apologies in advance if my observation is too ocd, but I don’t believe the extractor rod should be visible from the right side of the taurus. Depending on the year of manufacture, it would either be completely hidden in the right side or have a slightly ported opening. That rod is part of the mechanism whereby the cylinder opens out on the left side. So, when the cylinder returns to battery, the extractor rod is cradled on the right side, but open only on the left.

View attachment 444628
View attachment 444629
Thanks for that. Easy change to make. I know literally nothing about guns inherently so everything I do is based off reference photos only (although I've learned a lot about how revolvers work based off my research for the various accessories I've made, haha) . I'll make that change before final prototype.

Wow - thanks for the quick response and accommodation! 🙏

The profile, markings, and overall shape are dead on, so I just wanted to offer a tiny bit of knowledge in hopes that it may be useful.

Again, fantastic work and thanks for bringing these top quality accessories to the project! (y)

updating with WIP photos.

a few pics of a test cast that will be painted this week,

if sculpt requires further adjustments, I will look to make them.

thank you everyone.

A8F62739-F8B5-4AC2-99EF-1DEA7C243DA5.jpeg

477A5807-48CA-488F-8E1F-A1922E8C9D33.jpeg

7C8A5F64-E9FE-4226-836A-B88CF6922F32.png

Hey, folks... got the right side of the gun modified to hide the ejector pin as explained to me previously. The printer is currently busy with another job but once it's done I'll load this up so I can get it printed and then paint everything!

1653311636679.png

paint in progress update:

1826654A-F8E5-44AD-A803-52A7D8BC5D4E.jpeg

REMINDER: Please send in payments for Geewhiz Leather messenger bag before end of this month, if you have not already.

thank you everyone.🙏

Man, that’s really looking good!

The effort you put into getting the sculpt the way you wanted it is really paying off (y)

It’s going to be bittersweet when we get this in hand just because the journey has been so fun.

Again, awesome work!

Thank you @BigWayne.👍👍
Fingers crossed, it’s finally where we want it.
There may be a final tweak here or there, but hoping no more major revisions.

it’s been a fun challenge to try make the sculpt, but I’m hoping we are near completion.

Hello group

Reminder: Deadline for payments for Leather Messenger Bag by Geewhiz is in 3 days.
Please send if you have not already.

Thank you again.

Back