Comic chunky gloved fist / hands / boots interest

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

logan25

Been thinking this needs doing for a while, specifically i was thinking for some of the miller batmans i have seen, but would work for other heroes i guess and was wondering who might be interested?

Cheers.
Mat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Comic chunky gloved fist / hands interest

I would!!!

How about some boots too??!!

Eric

Yeah i was thinking about that as well, but would have to be cast in resin, i guess i could do the foot part as a separate piece and people could make the top out of existing boots or fabric?

Also interested in gloves and boots. Thanks Logan!

I'm also interested. I've actually been looking for 1/6 "hero" sized hands & feet. Nice.

Yeah definitley interested, they would look great with your Goon HS :wink1:

Any chance you're working on a Miller Batman head to go with these?

Any screen shots or reference pics? I would be interested.

no pics yet was gauging interest before i started as i hate sculpting hands lol
i intend them to be around a typical 1/5th scale, the only issue i can see is that without adding the arm piece of the glove like on batman they may look a bit strange on there own, but we shall see
and yes a miller and animated miller bats are coming soon :)

no pics yet was gauging interest before i started as i hate sculpting hands lol
i intend them to be around a typical 1/5th scale, the only issue i can see is that without adding the arm piece of the glove like on batman they may look a bit strange on there own, but we shall see
and yes a miller and animated miller bats are coming soon :)

Sweet... at the moment I wouldn't have much use for these kind of hands and boots; but if there is a Miller Batman I'd be very interested in a complete set :rock

Would be cool if someone would tackle muscular thighs adds on too ^^

Sweet... at the moment I wouldn't have much use for these kind of hands and boots; but if there is a Miller Batman I'd be very interested in a complete set :rock

ive got a few things i need to do first so im guessing February time, as long as i dont get sidetracked again :)

Would be cool if someone would tackle muscular thighs adds on too ^^

Ive been thinking about that as well and the best way ive thought of doing it is so they would glue on in place, its on my list to do. eventually i hope to have a kit for an entire body to really comic em up :)

Last edited by a moderator:

how about wolvies snikt fists?:wink1:

how about wolvies snikt fists?:wink1:

yeah that would be easy enough, i could just add the metal bits on the gloves that the claws come out of, im not doing the claws though as they are a pain in the *** :)

As for the Batman gloves, are you planning on doing open hands or just fists?

Eric

yeah that would be easy enough, i could just add the metal bits on the gloves that the claws come out of, im not doing the claws though as they are a pain in the *** :)

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:pray:

Back