Full figure Coming to America: Semmi (Arsenio)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m going to get Akeem’s McDowell’s outfit done first, then after that I’ll commission a Semmi sculpt and try to get enough people with paid deposits for a suit outfit.

I’m going to get Akeem’s McDowell’s outfit done first, then after that I’ll commission a Semmi sculpt and try to get enough people with paid deposits for a suit outfit.
Any news about the outfit?Everything is going on ?

I had 10 sets worth of 3D parts printed (the minimum for a volume discount) in late March.

Because I'm slow, I need to complete the sets before selling them. I'm working on them whenever possible.

I need to make sure the hat fits both the Snyderman and Inigo heads.

I had 10 sets worth of 3D parts printed (the minimum for a volume discount) in late March.

Because I'm slow, I need to complete the sets before selling them. I'm working on them whenever possible.

I need to make sure the hat fits both the Snyderman and Inigo heads.
Looking forward to buy this outfit!

How are the McDowell's outfits coming along? Apparently Nathan Eakins is making progress on painting the heads now so maybe it won't be much longer until they are done. I have two heads from that project, one for the Prince Akeem outfit and one for your McDowell's outfit.

Project update.

Sorry this has taken so long.

I have 7 mops almost completed, which is very time-consumming. I need to do the actual mop heads (string) still.

I finally identified the Adidas high tops that Akeem wears, found some great reference photos, and started the shoes this evening.

I am waiting for a new fabric print, using what is bileld as an updated process with better reds, to see if it is superior to the original print.

I finally found a way to make the bowtie without looking bulky.

3 sets are already spoken for, one of which is mine. There will be three sets available ASAP, plus a cheaper, non-perfectionist set for one of the mops with a slight asymmetry. It all depends on how long it takes to sculpt, print, and cast the shoes.

IMG_6893.JPG

Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 02.01.37.png

Back