Full figure Coming to America: Semmi (Arsenio)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WIP on shoes.

I have all the patches done, now comes refining their placement. Then onto the fine details.

This has gone very slow because I do not have proper reference images. This is an extremely obscure Adidas hi-top, so I was unable to buy one.

It has taken me a ton of time to get this far. I will keep plugging away.

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 11.09.27.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 11.10.00.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 11.09.40.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-07 at 11.18.01.png

il_fullxfull.346912710 copy.jpg

WIP on shoes.

I have all the patches done, now comes refining their placement. Then onto the fine details.

This has gone very slow because I do not have proper reference images. This is an extremely obscure Adidas hi-top, so I was unable to buy one.

It has taken me a ton of time to get this far. I will keep plugging away.

View attachment 424987

View attachment 424988

View attachment 424989

View attachment 424992

View attachment 424991
Thank you for your hard work .

Hi!

I sent earlier pm about Akeem’s McDowell set but if it’s still possible, I could actually hop on board for Semmi, too. I’m interested in both versions of Semmi.

Hi!

I sent earlier pm about Akeem’s McDowell set but if it’s still possible, I could actually hop on board for Semmi, too. I’m interested in both versions of Semmi.

Oh sorry, maybe I overlooked the PM with you also joining the Wall Street project. You can still get both Akeem and Semmi. The suit version of Semmi will take time. I want to finish Akeem ASAP, then I will commission an Arsenio head.

I finally received my second Akeem head from the Prince of Zamunda project. I can't wait to use it with the McDowell's uniform! Really looking forward to seeing him all dressed up with the awesome mop you made.

Oh sorry, maybe I overlooked the PM with you also joining the Wall Street project. You can still get both Akeem and Semmi. The suit version of Semmi will take time. I want to finish Akeem ASAP, then I will commission an Arsenio head.

There’s still more Akeem figures available??

Back