[CULT KING] *** REAL FICTION *** figures

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yess: Bring it on! Cult King Pulp Fiction trio :rock

i really hope he doesn't do mia as a trio only. that would be a huge mistake I think, there's tons of people who are happy with RM vince and Jules, and would want mia to complete that collection.

This is a good point though... perhaps a limited number of separate Mia full sets should be made available.

I'm quite positive the interest list isn't being updated (first post not touched since June) - and I can't blame Leon, the project already got enough interest to move forward.

So just subscribe to this thread and when something new is posted, you'll be notified. Of course you'll also be notified whenever someone posts a "me too" - again and again.

guys the figures are being made (Mia yet to be confirmed)
Since there is no "list based Selling" that ck does - list is not being updated!

Once again / their figures are an open release and the list was only to gauge interest! According to ck these figures got one of the best response and a sufficiently long interest list.

So no worries :) as for accessories etc they will update post probably the J sculpt being shown :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

My concern about this ll be the suits, imo its a major part of the figure

Actually iris charges almost the same of yunsil for the suits for a less quality ones

The suits will be fine. Not Yunsil standard, but CK's outfits aren't usually quite that high. They'll still be really good though, and I'm sure I'll be happy with the final results. :)

I have Rainman Jules and Vincent head sculpts. Been looking for Enterbay MIB suits. Hard to find. Might just pick up this outfit set. But got to wait and see the quality of the clothes for this one first. I was mortified with the results of how Goodfellas suits turned out which wasn't great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back