[CULT KING] *** REAL FICTION *** figures

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Rainman Jules and Vincent head sculpts. Been looking for Enterbay MIB suits. Hard to find. Might just pick up this outfit set. But got to wait and see the quality of the clothes for this one first. I was mortified with the results of how Goodfellas suits turned out which wasn't great.

I think the same, hope the outfits will be great, iminime sculpts almost always r AAA, but outfits, and body...

I was mortified with the results of how Goodfellas suits turned out which wasn't great.

Did you buy them? They're really not that bad. Maybe not absolute top-notch quality, but nowhere near the 'even the local 1/6 tramp would turn his nose up at wearing that' standard some have suggested.

Oh Young Capo's suit was absolutely tailored to perfection. No I didn't buy the Goodfellas set and I am not trying to offend those of you that owns it...I just didn't like the look of Tommy's suit and Henry's was so-so but Jimmy's was really good. I apologize if my comments was offensive. I take that back. :)

Cannot wait to see the pre-release photos...hoping this will be a must buy for me.

Oh Young Capo's suit was absolutely tailored to perfection. No I didn't buy the Goodfellas set and I am not trying to offend those of you that owns it...I just didn't like the look of Tommy's suit and Henry's was so-so but Jimmy's was really good. I apologize if my comments was offensive. I take that back. :)

Cannot wait to see the pre-release photos...hoping this will be a must buy for me.

:rolleyes: Ha, nooooo. No offence taken at all. I only asked if you bought them because I remembered you saying you were a big fan but you were undecided about whether to pick them up or not.
:1-1:

Yeah I am a big fan of the movie and unfortunately no I didn't pick up them up. That's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back