[CULT KING] *** REAL FICTION *** figures

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mpfhmfkOPV1ridci4o1_500.gif

****. Yes.

Perfection.

I'm so happy!

Head sculpt looks fantastic. Hopefully Jules will be just as nice if not better. I'll probably just go for the heads on these and keep the RM outfits, but who knows. I need more time before these two and Butch & Sundance are released. Just so much stuff coming down the pipe from HT, SS and XM. Why do I collect multiple lines?

tumblr_mpfhmfkOPV1ridci4o1_500.gif

I've been wanting someone to produce Danny Zuko (Grease) and Tony Manero (Saturday Night Fever) for years. Maybe Denny and Gang could take those on.

Standard CK fullset prices are around $450. I'd be very surprised if there wasn't a double set with Jules - this would probably be between $800 and $1000 depending on if there's a DX version with extra accessories etc.

Thanks dude

It doesn't bother anyone that the way they sculpted his hair doesn't match any of the iconic images from the film?

A haired version would look fantastic, and i would assume not to difficult......well at least in a ponytail version.

would prefer to see a Samuel L. Jackson head sculpt before requesting more head sculpts ;)

btw. did you talk on the accessoires so far? Will there be a briefcase and a weapon for both of the figures?

Hmmm, not feeling that sculpt at all, looks squished towards the center.

Agreed. I also don't like how it doesn't have a sculpted neck. That would always bother me.
was excited for these but I may have to stick with finding Lee's... I just see so much Vincent in his sculpt but this one something comes up short... I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back