[CULT KING] *** REAL FICTION *** figures

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I also don't like how it doesn't have a sculpted neck. That would always bother me.
was excited for these but I may have to stick with finding Lee's... I just see so much Vincent in his sculpt but this one something comes up short... I dunno.

Yeah needs a sculpted neck, also the hair is too puffy on the top.

Im one of the few who absolutely love Lee's PF sculpts, both of them, however if these were better I would of had not problem swapping but not really feeling this one.

Ya i think something is off too...is the body too big?

Painted eyes too close inward, kind of crosseyed. Lower portion of face/jaw seems really wide. Doesn't look like the first photo of the sculpt a few pages back.

I agree completely, with a Necked sculpt this set could be a real winner.
but as of now it's kind of getting to me.
shoes look fantastic, and suit good too.
Would have loved the bolo tie as well.

The none sculpted neck works for the slugs outfit and really like how the knee joints aren't hideous!
Is that the same body as he's using on the suit?

Looks cool sandles and the boots look awesome! My only gripe with the clothing is he should put a hidden tiny magnet or something on the suit so you can close it.

The body does work very well for the Slugs outfit, and I'm pleasantly surprised to see that they actually went ahead and made it.

The neck though... it's an issue. The body is pretty well perfect apart from the neck. It's not the right colour to match with the sculpt - so either the neck needs to be removed from the body, and a sculpted neck needs to be added to the head; or the body's neck needs to be painted to match the sculpt's skin tone.

The outfit looks really good. Not quite at Yunsil's standards, but maybe that's to be expected... and the figure doesn't look that thoroughly futzed in the pics.

The thongs look really good, as do the shoes.

Yeah, paint differences with the body are going to be problems. CK will have to match the feet to the body for it to look good.

I just hope that they use that body for the full sets, because it really works.

Dat neck :p

Skin tone seems off too and the hair loos too bouffon on top. Throws the whole thing off.

Shame as was counting on these and can't have jules without Vincent but Vincent is a big pass right now. Hopeful for a ponytail version with tweaks to the sculpt and the bolo tie and raincoat.

See a lot I like however.

The hair is the only notable issue, IMO - it's way too poofy/too tall. Coloring, etc are just prototyping inconsistencies. The body looks like a ZCWO-style muscle body which may have an integrated neck - that requires a sculpt without its own neck.

He does look cross-eyed and the hair is poofy. Not sure what happened but it doesn't look as solid a representation of the character as the earlier HS pic. I thought I was 100% in for these figures but now I'm not so sure. Dang it.

Without sculpted neck wow doesnt look good at all, he is Ouuuttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I myself have been concerned and have been bouncing a two sculpt idea with him ! One neck one with pony tail for suite and the without neck one for shorts outfit! No answer so far and crossing my fingers!
They really got the outfits spot on and it's a shame that their strength area which Is sculpts is Having this issue - let me see what he says

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

What we have to remember is these are only proto's and Cultking can still improve!

I think if they used the same shirt fabric as young capo that would make the outfit better but the main gripe is Vincent suit needs to be buttoned up!
I think the 2 variations on the neck would be perfect and it's not impossible.

I myself have been concerned and have been bouncing a two sculpt idea with him ! One neck one with pony tail for suite and the without neck one for shorts outfit! No answer so far and crossing my fingers!
They really got the outfits spot on and it's a shame that their strength area which Is sculpts is Having this issue - let me see what he says

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back