[CULT KING] *** REAL FICTION *** figures

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can they be ordered?

The usual place, if you get their newsletter you should have received the email.

How come i don't see the Jules preorder in my email? Weird.

Any information on briefcase, BAD mofo wallet, kahuna cup / bag, the book vince was reading?

Jules isn't finished but they're opening the PO for the duo set.

The briefcase will be included... no news of the bad mofo wallet, Kahuna stuff or the book though :(

Has orders started on this yet?

Open now.

Guys... i and X have been chatting through the day. He will work on all the issues we identified:

1) Hair fix
2) cross eyed issue
3) print on the shirt
4) sculpt size
5) neck addition to the sculpt

Hope that will help all :)

Guys... i and X have been chatting through the day. He will work on all the issues we identified:

1) Hair fix
2) cross eyed issue
3) print on the shirt
4) sculpt size
5) neck addition to the sculpt

Hope that will help all :)

extremely good to hear.

It's the hair that's gotta be fixed. That forehead is totally unnatural and needs to be flattened way out. Face is great, I don't even care about the neck a color could totally be matched. It's that top hair that's gotta be totally redone or I will have to pass

I have complete faith in this set look phenomenal. Duo set ordered(now dork setup though...can live without that).

Why are full sets 500 and dx is 1500... am i missing something?
$500 for a briefcase?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It sais dork clothes and feet are extra..? Maybe thats it tho. Theyre included i guess. Must be. Otherwise its $500 for a briefcase.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

DX accessories, dork clothes and feet?

I think that's what it is... there's no add extra option for the dork clothes on the DX ordering page, so I'd say it's added in.

$500 for Vince fullset, $500 for Jules fullset, $500 for briefcase, book, bad mofo wallet, dork clothes and sandals. Not too bad. If there's any time to order the DX, it's now, where you're getting $150 off - basically the briefcase, book and wallet for free. :)

I'm still not 100% sure whether I'll order today though... I'll have to give it some thought. What if they can't nail Jules better than RM did when the sculpt's all finished and refined? I'm sure they will, and the assurances of changes to Vincent have eased my mind in that department... but... there's still something holding me back.

Bah, give me a day and I'll have ordered it. $150 for faith in CK's sculptors to do a good job is a pretty good deal IMO :lol

Last edited:
That's a good point...I didn't read what other sets included. Just sent an email to find out. Now i kinda hope they're included...that's a big difference for only a briefcase lol.

Just as I thought! :)

They really seem to have done everything with this release.

Only thing missing is the mugs... then again, those would be easy to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back