[CULT KING] *** REAL FICTION *** figures

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta agree, Vince should be sorted out before the rest of the cast is started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting... I'm looking forward to it.

I'd like Butch to be made too. I wouldn't buy a second Vincent, as great as the Jack Rabbit Slims scenes are. So having Mia and Butch together, even though they don't share any scenes, would look better and more like a Pulp Fiction display than having Vincent and Jules, and Mia just standing there being an outlier.

The Gimp, please.

:lol

That'd be a pretty easy bash from Phicen parts :monkey1

General if in pulp fiction the milkshake was 5$ I'd imagine the 1/6 scale version would cost 50-60$, seems legit [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Vincent would be pissed

So i Checked with x - on showing us the improved sculpt first! I said many would be on the fence without it! However his view is that he understands that and is very keen on improving the sculpt! The flip side is that the 150 discount on 1500 will expire this Friday! So post that the duo price will be 1500 and not 1350 and no way the revised sculpt will be shown by Friday! So it will be a trade off between trust and cost as I see!

Just keeping everyone updated

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

yeah I think we don't have a choice ... just have to trust, but I think they will do a great job, the figure will be released be only june 2016, they can improve and fix everything until there

I agree, and have complete faith. This company has not let me down yet!
For the dork set, it wouldn't really be complete without it but i don't know about another $400.00

I have complete faith in this set look phenomenal. Duo set ordered(now dork setup though...can live without that).

Whilst I've never really experienced any dissapointment with past purchases, this would be the third recent release in which I'd be ordering purely on past form and 'faith' that problem areas will be satisfactorily rectified. The De Niro Heat figure, Mad Max and now this have all been promised revisions from what was shown during pre-order and basically the end result of such changes isn't going to be known until the postie knocks on the door.

I don't think any revisions were promised re: the Mad Max sculpt (body, yes). But in general, making noteworthy improvements to sculpts after pre-order has been an exception to the rule for Mr. X's crew. The best example is Tyler Durden. And I ultimately lost out on the extra sculpt there because I didn't have faith that it was going to turn out as well as it did, but. . .I like to know what I'm paying for, no offense to Mr. X or anyone else.

I don't think any revisions were promised re: the Mad Max sculpt (body, yes). But in general, making noteworthy improvements to sculpts after pre-order has been an exception to the rule for Mr. X's crew. The best example is Tyler Durden. And I ultimately lost out on the extra sculpt there because I didn't have faith that it was going to turn out as well as it did, but. .I like to know what I'm paying for, no offense to Mr. X or anyone else.

Yeah, obviously a different body being used was one and I was also told that there would be an 'improved' paint job. Someone else did post that they would look at tweaking the sculpt according to suggestions, but I never really thought that likely. I don't want to make it sound like it's a big deal, but ideally (as you say) I'd prefer to be shown something as close to the finished product as possible before being asked to make a decision whether to order or not.

Updated photo

e8f799395dc95546822a4a0c85ecc644.jpg

The hair needs to be revised. It's not a perfectly aligned comparison, but this pic has a bit of a better idea of how his hair and beard is in the film.

da84573bee0661e02964b9180061e787-jules-winnfield.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back