[CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** FULL PROTOS - PO OPEN!!**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** PAINTED VAMP SCULPT REVEALED**

I can see that point.

However, you can buy the outfit on it's own, so can display both, which is what i was thinking.

The 300 extra for head........... well for this head i would say about 180, and if you consider it will come with one of the best paint ups anywhere, that really is a great deal. Leaving 120 for hands and feet, but once again, those are custom sculpts with some of the best paint ups anywhere.

I thought the clothing set also came with the the regular head? Anyway yeah I could get all the stuff for two but I can't justify having two davids on my shelf, 1 taking up space for another figure and I dont have much room to speak of. But to each their own. My shelves just arent that available nor my wallet that deep. if anyone can do it more power to you because I agree.. these customs sculpts and paint apps are just jaw dropping

Just wish there was a package with one head, vamp head, with or without little accessories so it can be more affordable , i think more people want vamp head but more people will pass at 800 rather than a 500 that includes only vamp head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry it took awhile but all the info on the first page! It's probably ancient history at this point with social media moving at light speed, but maybe one or two of you haven't caught it yet :lol

Marf took a plethora of fantastic pics. Some were a little dark so I lightened them up and hopefully that helps show off some more detail

After going through all the pics I have to say - really phenomenal! I love the smiling headsculpt and I actually prefer the non transformed look over the vamp look. I feel like David's hair could be more blonde on top and in some pics the neck looks a little long? Overall it cant compare to others I've seen though. Id love to see Sam & the Frog Brothers. Michael would be alright but I always associated myself with the other 3 being the same age when the movie came out.

Anyone order already? I'm contemplating clicking the button soon

I think there's just a problem in general achieving blonde hair in 1/6 without making it look believable. That's why HT can't get it perfectly on guys like Thor, Cap. Luke, etc. I'm happy that they got it at least dirty blonde as opposed to brown like HT gives us :lol

Decided on standard set....Mr X your killing me....too much goodness not enough funds atm

Last edited:

If you are hard-core fan This is the David for you! The price may seem steep to some but a lot of work was involved you just have to make that decision is it something you need? It only sucks when a lot of staff is released around the same time. I was told by somebody that this pre-order might last a while so everybody can save up it won't be an instant thing

Pretty much this. If you're going in for this movie, this is the place to start. The quality you'll be getting is too notch. I've never been disappointed by the King. I think the last few releases have been up over a month. I just thank the lord for good credit and a wife who understands my need to sill be a 12 year old :)

YES!! Great pics Dane!! I love the way everything turned out. I see a few things that I want to bring to Mr. X's attention and hopefully he'll be willing to make a tweak or two, but this came out fantastic.

I have to agree this turned out fantastic! Still undecided if I'll get the Regular or DX set though. But the vamp head looks bad ass! A few minor concerns about the pointed edges of the leather vest collar and the folds maybe a bit high and too ironed. Other than that, I like the added details on it. I'm excited.

I have to agree this turned out fantastic! Still undecided if I'll get the Regular or DX set though. But the vamp head looks bad ass! A few minor concerns about the pointed edges of the leather vest collar and the folds maybe a bit high and too ironed. Other than that, I like the added details on it. I'm excited.

Indeed! I'm loving the vamp look. Definitely DX for me

Holy hell, this turned out great.

Fancy meeting you here! You ventured outside if the HT section. Welcome to the better side of the forum :lol :wink1:

How do I order this magnififent bastard?

You never got on the mailing list? I gave you the email a few times? PM me your email again and I'll FWD you the links

Damn I'm still not sure if I'm going dx or full lol I love that vamp sculpt, more than likely I'll display him with the regular sculpt but it'd be cool to have the vamp sculpt on a acrylic stand next to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DX sculpt definitely makes the figure, but it's a great price leap. Even if the screaming sculpt is $180 for the exclusivity and extra sculpt/paint detail, you're reaching $120 for different feet and hands!

It helps to think of this as a Rainman full set even though it's Cult King. :lol Makes the price easier to swallow.

I'd sent a PM earlier today asking how to purchase. I'm newer to the forums so I don't know the process. Seems like there's a mailing list, but no response back from the message.
The order's open. Aren't you signed up Cap'n? I thought you would be.

PopCultKid might be helping people out with the PO. Try sending him a PM.

I'd sent a PM earlier today asking how to purchase. I'm newer to the forums so I don't know the process. Seems like there's a mailing list, but no response back from the message.

He'll get back to you, it's what he did for me back when I was getting into customs. He'll give you a link to Cult King's website, they have PO info and a mailing list there :)

Back