[CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** FULL PROTOS - PO OPEN!!**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats guys! Me:

fence.jpg

I think it's time me and some friend make quick stop at the bank...Swayze style. :wink1:

Man's gotz ta do what he gotz to do for his figures.

What we never found out about McCauley is he took jobs to fund his 1/6 addiction and his collection was the only thing he couldn't walk out on in 30 seconds flat

Ordered the standard complete set....I couldn't justify in my mind 800 + shipping for the Dx

Ordered the standard complete set....I couldn't justify in my mind 800 + shipping for the Dx

Ditto here - not slamming the price, craftsmanship, etc, I just don't have space for 2 of the same character on my shelf and can't justify extra parts sitting in a box for the pricetag.

Could i still order one?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Could i still order one?

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I'm sorry if I'm mistaking you with someone else but didn't I send you the ordering links already? If I didn't please PM me you email and I'll get you going :)

I'm sorry if I'm mistaking you with someone else but didn't I send you the ordering links already? If I didn't please PM me you email and I'll get you going :)

Aha ,my friend,you have send me the order link of young capo.

Jianing

Does anybody know what body they are using for the full and dx sets? Just curious. Couldn't remember if we talked about it or not lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered full dx and extra clothing set does anyone know if the clothing set comes with the broach?

Hi guys, I wonder if you could help me out.

I have pulled the trigger and purchased this beautiful DX set, my first official custom.

Just out of interest how many are made and what determines the run number?
What is the usual going rate on a DX set? The price seemed reasonable to me however as this comes from my all time favourite film I would pay what I needed to get it.
Is there an option with customs to just purchase the clothes? If not where could I get a similar looking set?

Sorry for all the noob questions.

Many thanks. ����������

I have pulled the trigger and purchased this beautiful DX set, my first official custom.

What is the usual going rate on a DX set? The price seemed reasonable to me however as this comes from my all time favourite film I would pay what I needed to get it.
Is there an option with customs to just purchase the clothes? If not where could I get a similar looking set?

Many thanks. ����������

Many thanks. ����������

It's usual for this particular company to offer up a number of options now: you can go dx (if there is one), full set, head and outfit, or just head alone or outfit alone.
So, yeah, you can certainly buy another clothing set if you want.

There were seperate links to all the different options in the original email. If you were just given the link for the dx set alone from someone on here, I'm sure they'd happily send you the one for the clothing set as well if you ask.

It'll set you back another $240 for a second outfit but, if you're buying the dx anyway (and especially if it's your favourite film, as you say), I'd say it's worth paying that bit extra so you can get together a second figure and display both sculpts, instead of leaving one sitting in the box. Let's face it, you're unlikely to ever see a Lost Boys figure looking this sharp again, or at least not for a very, very long time.

As for the going rate for a dx? That's going to vary depending on whose work it is you're actually buying and what exactly is included. In the case of CK, their prices are generally quite reasonable compared to a lot of custom offerings but, in this particular instance, I (personally) thought the dx was a little overpriced for what you're getting. Then again, I'm not as massive a fan of the source material as you are. I do like the film, but I don't love it.

It's usual for this particular company to offer up a number of options now: you can go dx (if there is one), full set, head and outfit, or just head alone or outfit alone.
So, yeah, you can certainly buy another clothing set if you want.

There were seperate links to all the different options in the original email. If you were just given the link for the dx set alone from someone on here, I'm sure they'd happily send you the one for the clothing set as well if you ask.

It'll set you back another $240 for a second outfit but, if you're buying the dx anyway (and especially if it's your favourite film, as you say), I'd say it's worth paying that bit extra so you can get together a second figure and display both sculpts, instead of leaving one sitting in the box. Let's face it, you're unlikely to ever see a Lost Boys figure looking this sharp again, or at least not for a very, very long time.

As for the going rate for a dx? That's going to vary depending on whose work it is you're actually buying and what exactly is included. In the case of CK, their prices are generally quite reasonable compared to a lot of custom offerings but, in this particular instance, I (personally) thought the dx was a little overpriced for what you're getting. Then again, I'm not as massive a fan of the source material as you are. I do like the film, but I don't love it.

Many thanks, appreciate the insight. ����������

Back