[CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** FULL PROTOS - PO OPEN!!**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the movie but don't love it for $1200. I've said it before that's awesome for those who can afford the DX plus another clothing set. Wish I could. Happy though I can swing the regular set

Ok Freaks and Freakettes, I have some updates to break up the silence in here.

I was discussing some tweaks with with Mr. X and here are some improvements to the outfit that he gave the thumbs up on:

1) The lapels of the leather jacket will be made bigger (as they are the collar is bigger than they are and it should be the opposite)

2) The trench coat will be made longer (a little past the bottom of the knees)

3) The pants will be changed to leather

Also, he said that he's still interested in proceeding with Michael as long as people are still interested. So just to confirm that, I'll PM everyone who is on the list to see if they are still in, and anyone else who would want to see Michael come to life please post your interest here!

Great update!!! All the request are listened!!! Thanks Mister X and Pop!!

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk

I like what I hear! The lapels was the one thing that was bothering me about the figure. Glad that's being addressed! I'm still 100 percent in for Michael! Hope we can make him happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good fellas. I'll redo the list soon and see where it stands. I think there will be some dropouts but hopefully we can get enough to replace them and then some.

Anyone interested in Michael please let us know!!

Sounds good fellas. I'll redo the list soon and see where it stands. I think there will be some dropouts but hopefully we can get enough to replace them and then some.

Anyone interested in Michael please let us know!!

Not to derail this thread but I seen Mad Max pics from Mister X FB. Any word that figure?

I have interest in Michael. What looks and outfits are being discussed? I'd want non vamp only so no DX for me.

Any chance of Sam and the Frog Brothers?

I'm not going to update the list after every confirmation, but I'm keeping track so all those who really want to see Mikey get the green light, keep the interest coming!

I have interest in Michael. What looks and outfits are being discussed? I'd want non vamp only so no DX for me.

I honestly wouldn't count on any other characters past David and possibly Michael. Secondary characters are a hard sell, especially super niche ones

Not to derail this thread but I seen Mad Max pics from Mister X FB. Any word that figure?

I don't have FB so I'm the last to find out about this stuff :lol

I'll look into it today and if he wants me to start up a thread, I'll get it going

Really hope we get a Michael can already picture the collection with a shelf with normal David and Michael on it and one with vamped out versions

Count me out folks.... just had a baby and can't afford 💩 😕

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Funny, I just messaged him this morning asking if he wanted someone to post Max pics from Facebook here. It's going up this weekend for order apparently. Head sculpt is a little off, and the body needs improving, but some nice weathering on the leathers. Going to be a very nice figure I think.

Funny, I just messaged him this morning asking if he wanted someone to post Max pics from Facebook here. It's going up this weekend for order apparently. Head sculpt is a little off, and the body needs improving, but some nice weathering on the leathers. Going to be a very nice figure I think.

Nice. Been waiting for this one :impatient:

Sorry, forgot to answer the rest of you question. The idea is for a DX package similar to David's (vamp parts as the extras), but he should be a slightly less complex fig than David to produce (simpler outfit, no vamp feet). So the regular version would be the normal human sculpt and the outfit would likely be a tee shirt (white or grey), jeans, leather jacket and white sneakers; accessories would probably be the sunglasses and the wine bottle. The DX would add the vamp head & hands and probably the sweater that he wears in the end scene.

Count me out folks.... just had a baby and can't afford �� ��

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks for letting us know, and congrats!!! :hi5:

Back