[CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** FULL PROTOS - PO OPEN!!**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case you missed me, I've ordered David and I am very interested in Michael:)

I did miss you, but got ya now bud :duff

Put me in for regular set please.

Are you talking about David or Michael?

If you're talking about David, PO is open but I'm not sure what's still available. If you don't have the ordering links shoot me a PM with your email and I can FWD them to you.

Michael is still under consideration but let me know if you want to be on the interest list for him

Got ya H.C.!

I PM'd everyone on the old list so I'm just waiting for everyone's response and then I'll post the revised list. Let's hope!!

Thanks for the fast responses people!

I updated the list for the most part, there are just a few people from the old list that I'm waiting to hear back from to confirm.

If anyone else is just catching on to this now, please read post #3 and tell us what you think!

If Michael does get made, which I'm really hoping for, I would really prefer to have the leather jacket version with or w/o glasses and earing!! I think it is more of an iconic look:) The end scene outfit is important, however, that could be the alternative you get with the vamp sculpt dx version... The end scene outfit just doesn't really do it for me (as far as normal version). It's just too simple. I'm curious what everyone else thinks?

Alright so the list on the first page is updated and everyone recently confirmed except for the two guys in bold who I still haven't heard back from. If there’s more serious interest out there don’t be shy, speak on up!!

If Michael does get made, which I'm really hoping for, I would really prefer to have the leather jacket version with or w/o glasses and earing!! I think it is more of an iconic look:) The end scene outfit is important, however, that could be the alternative you get with the vamp sculpt dx version... The end scene outfit just doesn't really do it for me (as far as normal version). It's just too simple. I'm curious what everyone else thinks?

I thought that the vamp version would be the more popular look but I’d like to know what everyone else thinks. I figured the end scene outfit with choice of sculpt (either clean or vamp kit) would be the standard figure, and the jacket & t-shirt would be add-ons. But your suggestion being the opposite could work too; clean version with t-shirt & jacket and the vamp kit & sweater would be add-ons.

Either way would work for me personally because I’d be in for both clean & vamp looks. I’m sure there’s a way to structure packages and add-ons that will meet most people’s wants

Back