[CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** FULL PROTOS - PO OPEN!!**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so next year now cant wait for it :( i know denny said there was problems with the vamp head so its set the production back a bit

Yeah Pete it's hard for me too:/ but it'll be worth the wait I think:) what did you end up going with full set or dx?

This is my most anticipated figure from Cult King. Can't wait!

In the end I went with the H+C set.

Me too! Can't wait! This film is very dear to me since I was a kid. It was my aunt that got me into this movie back in the day. Sadly she passed away last year. This will be a good way to remind me of her:) by far one of my favorite movies. I had to go dx on this one haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too! Can't wait! This film is very dear to me since I was a kid. It was my aunt that got me into this movie back in the day. Sadly she passed away last year. This will be a good way to remind me of her:) by far one of my favorite movies. I had to go dx on this one haha

Sorry to hear about that Matt, this will be a great representation of the times you spent with your aunt.

Looking forward to displaying this guy with my Marty, Axel and Venkman. Another addition to the 80s display!

Sorry to hear about that Matt, this will be a great representation of the times you spent with your aunt.

Looking forward to displaying this guy with my Marty, Axel and Venkman. Another addition to the 80s display!

Yep you right about that brother! That's going to look awesome all those 80s icons together:)

Yeah Pete it's hard for me too:/ but it'll be worth the wait I think:) what did you end up going with full set or dx?

Sorry to hear about your loss man :1-1:

Sorry to hear about your loss man :1-1:

Thanks for the kind words Mike! She will be missed gone way too young! I'll always remember her as my cool aunt who loved the Lost Boys:) she even used to draw a bit and drew an really amazing drawing of the movie poster and a David portrait as well. Happy to be getting this piece as it will remind me of her everyday.

Excited for for you guys esp Matt, better take good pics when you get it!

Just got my DX set today. Outstanding. Couple of iphone pics.
IMG_5070.JPG
IMG_5071.JPG
IMG_5072.JPG
IMG_5073.JPG

Back