[CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** FULL PROTOS - PO OPEN!!**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing that they couldnt paint the neck to match face color, wow for that cost and they couldnt do that , so cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree 100%

Sent from my Classic using Tapatalk

That's the nicest "^^Did not read^^" I've ever gotten! :lol

It's for a Narrow (TTM18) or similar

:rotfl So sorry Pop, I completely missed the posts on this page for some reason! Really appreciate all the info you share with me and everyone on the forum, you're always so helpful.

:rotfl So sorry Pop, I completely missed the posts on this page for some reason! Really appreciate all the info you share with me and everyone on the forum, you're always so helpful.

:lol I'm just bustin' chops brother :duff

Alright, I finally got around to putting the vamp look together. I’m lovin’ this set!!! An absolute killer effort by Cult King. Both looks are so damn awesome it’s hard to choose! I think I’m rolling with the vamp look for a bit

Most impressive. :clap Great pose too.

Thanks Cam :hi5:.

Did anyone else aside from me and Matt receive this yet??? I'm I the only one really diggin' this fig?? I must have listened to Cry Little Sister 15 times this week! I got the feeling!!

Thanks Cam :hi5:.

Did anyone else aside from me and Matt receive this yet??? I'm I the only one really diggin' this fig?? I must have listened to Cry Little Sister 15 times this week! I got the feeling!!

Haha! Same here Mike been jamming the soundtrack the last week or so lol! I'm so stoked with this piece. Hopefully we can make Michael happen soon:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ya man, I want Michael more than ever now that David is in hand. It would be awesome if Fullmetal was willing to collab and tackle the shades. CK could get reuse out of the wine bottle too, as it should be included for Michael as well.

Well, we're not going to see Michael if we're not even seeing a lot of David love! Where's the pics fellas??!!

I think with the few minor issues mentioned (change the body)' this set is amazing!!! Clothing is fantastic as is the head sculpts and paints.
I am very happy with this set. Really well put together....

I missed your post Jason, glad to hear you're diggin' it!! I agree, this set is killer and all aspects are really well done. Sure, you can nit pick and find a few areas where there's room for improvement, but overall this package delivers the goods.

And a body swap does change everything. I really suggest it to anyone who is bummed out about the stock body. I'm sure you can even source the TTM09 neck I suggested in the WTB thread here since it's hard to come by on eBay. I have to believe that there are plenty people out there with Slim bodies that only used the body and have the head and neck sitting around doing nothing. In fact, I have a neck I can part with if that helps anyone. First to PM gets it. Just pay shipping and it's yours :)

My custom version of David. Sorry if I am posting it in the wrong place. I wanted to share with the rest of Lost Boys Fans. One of favorite movies growing up.

David.jpg

Back