[CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** FULL PROTOS - PO OPEN!!**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does this compare to the one you had originally?

I think it's way better. No question haha the clothing and sculpt are more accurate and loving the vamp look options. Defiantly this version:) although the other figure I had originally was great in its own right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's way better. No question haha the clothing and sculpt are more accurate and loving the vamp look options. Defiantly this version:) although the other figure I had originally was great in its own right

I totally respect your comments on this one....I loved your original and I coveted that bad boy! I am so stoked to have this in my collection....I was in junior high when I saw the movie in class on the last day before summer break. Coolest movie ever!

I totally respect your comments on this one....I loved your original and I coveted that bad boy! I am so stoked to have this in my collection....I was in junior high when I saw the movie in class on the last day before summer break. Coolest movie ever!

Yeah I miss that figure :/ but this one fills that void in the collection!

That's awesome brother! Must have been the coolest teacher ever to let you guys watch Lost boys in class!! Why didn't I have teachers like that

Great shots Machew, congrats to all lovin this piece :clap

Thanks man!

I love this thing. Paint job on the head is just great and like mentioned above, the shuttle smirking non vamp head is wonderful. To me it's a perfect likeness.

Clothing is great. Body is a little flimsy but I don't repost anyway so once I got him where I wanted him he will most likely stay.

Only complaint is that he cannot hold the wine bottle well Really would have liked another hand to allow him to have a snug grip on it

Well here's some nice pics to come back to after being off the grid for a few days!!

I missed my package on Monday and I'm pumped to pick this guy up after seeing these pics (on my way to the PO now). I'm really glad Mr. X took my suggestions into consideration and made all the appropriate fixes from the proto! Big improvement! The trench is longer now and has all the accurate details (watch, broach, metal buttons where they should be), the pants were changed to "leather", and the lapel of the leather jacket was made bigger to be more accurately proportioned with the collar. Looks great :rock. Thanks Mr. X!!! :bow

Can't wait to report back once I have mine in hand

I got to digging in last night and I'm thoroughly impressed!! I even see a tinge more Kiefer in hand and the paint is fantastic! They nailed the pale skin tone and even made the blonde hair look great, something that most production companies, including Hot Toys, has a hard time doing.

The outfit is a lot softer than I thought. IDK why but I got the impression from pics that everything (mainly the leather-like stuff) was going to be stiff, but everything is soft and supple. REALLY nice. Great touch with the weathering too.

Accessories and vamp parts are awesome, and I love how well they did the earring :rock. After seeing how quality this turned out, now I REALLY want Michael!!

The body is the only slight down side. KO's are what's to be expected with these sets but I will say that the midsection on this particular one is looser than they have been (the KO's will never be a perfect match to an official True Type, but they have come a long way), but the rest of the joints are pretty tight.

A couple suggestions for anyone who is disappointed with the body. If you don't want to do a full swap you can always take a small phillips head and tighten up all the joints. That'll bring it closer to speed without having to invest more money.

If you are willing to do a body swap, you'll have to use a Slim sized neck because nothing else will fit inside the sculpt with the way the hair is designed. I tried the HT Marty & the HT DW Loki necks and both fit but HT has the tendency to make their Caucasian skin tones very dark, so the match is even worse than the KO body that David comes with.

These aren't widely available but anyone who has the older TTM09 Slim is in luck. The neck on that isn't finished with a skin textured paint-app, but the color is damn near the same to CK's paint. I'm not sure if the color on the newer TTM22 Slims are the same, but here are the ones I'm talking about:

1 6 Scale Hot Toys TrueType TTM09 Slim Ver Figure Head Sculpt w Neck | eBay

Hot Toys 1 6 Scale TTM09 TrueType Caucasian Slim Version Nude Body TTM 09 | eBay

That's the size neck that needs to be used but the body that the outfit is tailored for is a Narrow equivalent (TTM18). I got really good results with the TTM18 & TTM09 neck combo. I'm going to give the Coulson body a try later and will post pics when I settle on a final recipe!

Awesome Mike! Thanks for sharing. This really is a gem of a figure. I'm loving this dude. Congrats to all who scooped him up. Please bring on Michael! [emoji482]

Wow this looks great. Unfortunately I was only able to pick up the clothing set. Can anyone tell me what body this was tailored for?

Wow this looks great. Unfortunately I was only able to pick up the clothing set. Can anyone tell me what body this was tailored for?

That's the nicest "^^Did not read^^" I've ever gotten! :lol

It's for a Narrow (TTM18) or similar

Awesome Mike! Thanks for sharing. This really is a gem of a figure. I'm loving this dude. Congrats to all who scooped him up. Please bring on Michael! [emoji482]

:hi5: He is a gem for sure!

I'm really, really pleased with this dude! Here are a couple of super quick and extra dirties that I shouldn't even post because they don't do him full justice, and I'm not done building and futzing. But you can get an idea of how well the neck matches. It's an even better match in person as the camera is picking up more than the eye does

Thanks boys :hi5:

Gotta bump your pics Matt. I'm really digging the sitting down display and the vamp look is wicked!

I did swap the body for a real-deal 18 (again, the neck is from the Slim 09). A quality body adds so much and as usual it takes the fig to a whole new level. I'm not going to bother trying the Coulson body because I only have 2 and will save them for something that really needs them. This is perfect on a Narrow.

I cant wait for after the weekend to get time to finish up with him and try the vamp parts out.

I agree the set does have a few issues, but overall really loving this piece! One of my favorite films. Happy that this project came to light

73f8eda2002356aaeb156342d2427db5.jpg

25d2af8fccb914ae5ac34845e6bfb11a.jpg

4c5b385f4e63bd41c24984fbdac7b2bb.jpg

66073bf52206044ef805b87f689c509e.jpg

36a04304a7e6ff1192547ab77f49ed22.jpg

Thanks for the bump of my pics Mike:) sounds good about the body swap I may have to do that, I'm digging the way yours looks especially with the 09 neck!

Back