[CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** FULL PROTOS - PO OPEN!!**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any full shot pictures guys?

Heads look amazing, cannot wait now, shipping is confirmed and on its way 😃👍🏻😃👍🏻😃👍🏻

iv got mine its all taken apart for now the body is shocking any sugesstions on what bdy to replace it with bear in mind its not a sculpted neck on this figure

also be super carefull with the gloved hands and the vamp hands the pegs are glued in to them guys and also be carefull changing the heads as the hair is thin on the sculp on the sides

Im sorry but with out a sculpted neck this looks awful!!!!! Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sorry but with out a sculpted neck this looks awful!!!!! Ugh

From the pics the neck / sculpt don't appear to be the same color. Pretty standard with the co. but agree sculpted may been a better option.

Amazing that they couldnt paint the neck to match face color, wow for that cost and they couldnt do that , so cheap

I went out and came back to have a "delivery attempt" on my door... GRRRR I hate when that happens. If only my USPS Driver would show up at the same time. I'll be picking up later and can't wait!

the body is shocking tbh such poor quality
dont know why they didnt do a sculpted neck and then sculpt the hair on to the back of that

I think with the few minor issues mentioned (change the body)' this set is amazing!!! Clothing is fantastic as is the head sculpts and paints.
I am very happy with this set. Really well put together....

I agree the set does have a few issues, but overall really loving this piece! One of my favorite films. Happy that this project came to light

73f8eda2002356aaeb156342d2427db5.jpg

25d2af8fccb914ae5ac34845e6bfb11a.jpg

4c5b385f4e63bd41c24984fbdac7b2bb.jpg

66073bf52206044ef805b87f689c509e.jpg

36a04304a7e6ff1192547ab77f49ed22.jpg

^^^ looking good man. I remember you saying this film held some special memories for you, so glad to hear you're happy with it.

I thought the vamp look would be the stand out, but from the pics I've seen I'm actually preferring the normal sculpt.

^^^ looking good man. I remember you saying this film held some special memories for you, so glad to hear you're happy with it.

I thought the vamp look would be the stand out, but from the pics I've seen I'm actually preferring the normal sculpt.

Thanks man! Yeah it does, I think my aunt would have freaked out about this figure if she could be alive to see it haha. She was the one to introduce me to the film:)

I agree I'm really digging the normal smirk sculpt. In a way it's more menacing than the vamp sculpt haha

Back