[CULT KING]- Santa Carla Blood Suckers ** FULL PROTOS - PO OPEN!!**

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats.....
Many thanks 😃 much appreciated... my 1/6 scale me... uploadfromtaptalk1437162454154.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Many thanks guys... really wanted in on these pieces but such is life...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Is there any chance of the vamp versions(s) coming with a somewhat close to correct eye colour, or are they just going to be the same as the normal sculpt?

thelostboys3.jpg

The-Lost-Boys-the-lost-boys-movie-448916_600_479.jpg

Can't remember if i've already said this, but I would be interested in Michael as well.

Is there any chance of the vamp versions(s) coming with a somewhat close to correct eye colour, or are they just going to be the same as the normal sculpt?

View attachment 197812

View attachment 197813

Can't remember if i've already said this, but I would be interested in Michael as well.

You can get a better look of the eye color on the vamp sculpt in the pics I have on post #5. They're yellow with a red rim but I do think the red rim could be a little more pronounced

You can get a better look of the eye color on the vamp sculpt in the pics I have on post #5. They're yellow with a red rim but I do think the red rim could be a little more pronounced

Ah, right, gotcha. Couldn't make it out on any of the other pics.

bump to the top ... i've heard rumors (not confirmed yet) that DX set is sold out :) ... so happy i ordered DX than :)))

cant wait for this release !:)

can you put me down for intreset on michale please i have the david dx set on order so would love the other one aswell

Just ordered the normal fullset! After watching the movie again this weekend i just could not find any excuse not to! :lol

Pre-ordered this set! In my opinion, this figure will have a very cool shelf presence and I'm extremely excited to own this figure in my collection:) Also, I am of course interested in owning Michael as well.

Any news when this will be shipped?

So looking forward to getting the DX set. Hopefully Michael will be made to go with it ����������

Hey guys, sorry I went MIA and haven't been in touch with Denny since we last spoke about Michael. I'm going to contact everyone on the list to see if they're still in and then I'll post the updated list. I have everyone who chimed in from page 43 on. I know a lot can change in 3 months but instead of asking you guys a third time, I'll put you on the updated list and if you're out just let me know.

If anyone out there is just coming across this and are interested in Michael, please read the info in post #3 on the first page and chime in if you're aboard!

Back