Custom BTAS and TNBA Stands

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sentry83

Freakazoid
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I showed off some of the custom stands that I Made for my DC Collectibles Batmen figure and had some interest from other freaks so I thought I'd start a thread here to keep it easy. I was thinking the stands would be $7.50 for just one and $5.50 for 2 or more, just because shipping is probably going to be $2ish to the US no matter how many you get, they're pretty light. 10 or more would be $4.50. Some pics are below, and ill be working up a similar one based on the TNBA logo as well.
Thanks!

Starting a list here to keep everything straight :) Hoping to have the first batch out monday 11/9

TWayne: PM Replied

steveo34: Order for 10 BTAS, shipped

Captnemo42: 5 BTAS, shipped

TatooineSandworm: PM Replied, 20 ordered, shipped

Lee in MI: 10 ordered (5/5 split), shipped

Zodach: PM replied

whydraft2:pM replied

IMG_0151 [46284003].jpgIMG_0150 [46284002].jpg

Last edited:
Awesome !
Would you ship overseas ? (I'm in France)

Thanks

Yeah, absolutely, I would just have to charge extra for shipping, but they would fit into a small flat rate box, so it shouldn't be too bad

Hey all,
Got your PMs. I made some progress on TNBA stand and I'm hoping to put up a mockup for you tonight and reply back to you all :)

Hey Everyone,
Here is a mockup of what TNBA stand would look like.

tnba.jpg

Hey All,,
Material will be in by Friday, so I'll have any stands that have been ordered between now and Monday out by Monday evening,

Back