Daryl Dixon - Bald head + sculpted hair options

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevejack2

Freakazoid
Reaction score
Opening an interest thread for Daryl Dixon (current season look) from the walking dead in two versions:
1. Bald Sculpt for those wanting to apply real hair.
2. Sculpted hair

Those who want to do their own hair app on the bald version can do it easily enough without modding the sculpt by removing the neck / dremeling off the hair on the currently available commercial sculpts.

If there's enough interest, a sculpted hair version will be offered as well.

I'll likely approach Rocco for this if we get enough interest, he's done some excellent bald + sculpted hair head sculpts lately and turnaround time is very fast.

Sound off if you're keen!

BALD Version
1. stevejack2
2. Comatoast
3. WWE_Michael56
4. Mudblood

SCULPTED HAIR Version
1. Scentless Apprentice
2. WWE_Michael56
3. Mudblood

Last edited:
Re: Daryl Dixon - Bald head sculpt

This got buried fast but it looks like Iris is offering a new outfit set for Daryl, so just a bump for this sculpt if anyone is interested in getting their Daryl with real hair!

Oh yes, I'm very interested in revisiting my TWD head sculpts.

Thanks Rocco!
Yeah an updated version with his current season look would be great, I have a stack of lambs hair coming and really want to do a Daryl!

That would be cool, but I would have no idea who could implant the hair or if I should get it rooted then painted?

Which season are you planning on? I think later season Daryl definitely looks better than earlier ones.

Interested !

Added, thanks.

Which season are you planning on? I think later season Daryl definitely looks better than earlier ones.

Yup - later season look. I'm making him up with long shaggy hair, as he looks in the current season.

That would be cool, but I would have no idea who could implant the hair or if I should get it rooted then painted?

If people are worried about the real hair, perhaps we could get a bald + sculpted hair version made like Rocco did with John Snow (assuming enough interest in both).
Then you'll have the option to go either way.

I would prefer a haired version, but if that's not possible I'll take a bald. Either way, I'm interested.

I would prefer a haired version, but if that's not possible I'll take a bald. Either way, I'm interested.

Added you as interested in a sculpted hair version and updated the first thread post to reflect the two versions being offered.

Back